+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Squad for next season

Good to see everyone getting along

So as it stands, it looks like we will have sold our best 2 players and replaced them with 3 relatively untested players who might be 'OK'? Another spectacular cluster from the mismanagement board.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    So as it stands, it looks like we will have sold our best 2 players and replaced them with 3 relatively untested players who might be 'OK'? Another spectacular cluster from the mismanagement board.
    Time for another American saying.... not sure if it's used elsewhere in the world. Used sarcastically when something is said that's very obvious and expected.

And your point is?

I think we are just prepping for the championship. Many of these players should fit right in and we won't have to worry about losing valuation on Raph or KP at the end of the season.

Seems Shackleton is on his way out to the EFL - maybe on loan with a view to a permanent deal - probably better for him just to leave as must be way down the pecking order and now 22

Alioski is available as he has refused a new contract. He is 30 now but I think he would be good for our squad.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Alioski is available as he has refused a new contract. He is 30 now but I think he would be good for our squad.
    100% agreed. 2 year deal, we get back a fan favourite and someone who can f00k with opponents heads.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Not the sharpest tools in the shed are they our board.

I mean when you offer Tyler Roberts a 3yr contract and he turns it down...and then you go back and offer him better terms

Feels like we are being set up for another relegation battle and just seen pics of KP in a Citeh training top kinda rubber stamps it!

Loved Alioski but they should be recruiting someone better who can play that position for the next 6 years.

Lot of players out on loan last year who have returned that they need to deal with.

Rumour Harrison may be Newcastle bound

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Loved Alioski but they should be recruiting someone better who can play that position for the next 6 years.

Lot of players out on loan last year who have returned that they need to deal with.

Rumour Harrison may be Newcastle bound
    "Recruiting someone better".......you mean like we did when we recruited Firpo? I know which of the two I'd prefer at LB, and we could have saved ourselves a wad too.

Not saying we will but we should be aiming to.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)