+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joy and dismay

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    So after 2 years of complaining about the removal of people's freedom,you don't think it's right that people use the same freedom to wear a face mask?
    Of course and it's my freedom to ridicule the enemy.

And they won't leave me alone come winter so I won't leave them alone ever

Idiots

So after 2 years of complaining about the removal of people's freedom,you don't think it's right that people use the same freedom to wear a face mask?
    They're perfectly free to wear anything they want, I'm not arguing that they aren't. I'm arguing that they've been brain washed into feeling they should 'for their own and others' safety'.

How do you tell which ones have OCD and which are brainwashed? Do they wear badges?
    The ones that were doing what they do before the Covid scaremongering are the ones that might well be OCD and might well have genuine reasons for wearing ridiculous face coverings.

The ones that started doing what they do on, or as a result of, government advice / instruction are the ones that have been brain washed. I'll be honest, before Covid I didn't see anyone walking about ASDA with a face covering on in the UK so for me anyone that does so now has been brain washed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    They're perfectly free to wear anything they want, I'm not arguing that they aren't. I'm arguing that they've been brain washed into feeling they should 'for their own and others' safety'.
    Or they have a medical condition, and have noticed quite a few people have died, and have decided that wearing a mask can't do any harm.

Or they just like wearing a mask.

Or they have read all the information,and made an informed decision to continue wearing a mask.

Or they work in a health care setting and their work has advised them to wear one.

Brainwashed works,but it's not the only answer....

Or they have a medical condition, and have noticed quite a few people have died, and have decided that wearing a mask can't do any harm.

Or they just like wearing a mask.

Or they have read all the information,and made an informed decision to continue wearing a mask.

Or they work in a health care setting and their work has advised them to wear one.

Brainwashed works,but it's not the only answer....
    I prefer my theory to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Of course and it's my freedom to ridicule the enemy.

And they won't leave me alone come winter so I won't leave them alone ever

Idiots
    I just remember the outrage when a barman asked you to wear a mask. I am pretty sure there was mention of legal action if he had refused you a drink. Did he not have the same freedoms as you then?

What would your reaction have been if that barman,instead of asking you to put a mask on,had ridiculed you in front of the whole bar?

I prefer my theory to be honest
    I am sure you do. Doesn't make it right though

I am sure you do. Doesn't make it right though
    I agree, my preference of the theory is not what makes it right.

I agree, my preference of the theory is not what makes it right.
    I see what you did there...Nice work

I just remember the outrage when a barman asked you to wear a mask. I am pretty sure there was mention of legal action if he had refused you a drink. Did he not have the same freedoms as you then?

What would your reaction have been if that barman,instead of asking you to put a mask on,had ridiculed you in front of the whole bar?

He was perfectly entitled to ridicule if he wished just not impose his brainwashed views on me.....he thought he cud .....as many others have

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)