+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 4 out of the Ist 5 games moved

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Thanks mate, much appreciated.

That could be a good (hopefully…) football week for me with 3 Baggie games! 😊

Hope you’re well - I am in Cornwall right now, 3 weeks. 😊
    Hope it works out be good to catch up! Enjoy Cornwall! Out in France for a wedding, weather has been great, drunk too much wine and eaten too much great food, Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Afternoon Blood and hope you are well. Be careful how you spend the 5% discount in the club shop a season ticket provides. Lai will need a hell of a lot of season tickets sales and immediate promotion to get anywhere near his investment back after that bald headed c unt ripped him off.
    Alright Al, I hope your health is good mate.

You don't get the 10% ST discount anymore and the £10 Xmas voucher has not been around either for about 3 seasons now.

Last season they introduced this s hit Albion cash which can only be spent on full price stuff at 12.07pm every 6 months (but you have to guess the precise date yourself).

They could do so much more for loyalty like had your ST 5 years get £25 off the 6th year, etc, etc. They do nothing to incentivise you to retain your ST, that's why this year load won't renew.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Alright Al, I hope your health is good mate.

You don't get the 10% ST discount anymore and the £10 Xmas voucher has not been around either for about 3 seasons now.

Last season they introduced this s hit Albion cash which can only be spent on full price stuff at 12.07pm every 6 months (but you have to guess the precise date yourself).

They could do so much more for loyalty like had your ST 5 years get £25 off the 6th year, etc, etc. They do nothing to incentivise you to retain your ST, that's why this year load won't renew.

Thanks Blood. 2 steps forward and 1 step back but OK but more tests tomorrow. Unbelievable there's no incentives anymore - how f uckin short sighted! I don't bother with season tickets anymore as always tickets and in the event the away end sells out when we are away - I would just go with home supporters. The ticket office though caught on my membership had expired almost two years later so made me renew it and the chap in the ticket office said - " you won't be a priority if we get to Wembley ". The silly c unt who said that should do a few gigs as stand up!

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer1962 View Post
    From a financial point of view, once you start missing a good number of night matches, the cost of match day tickets versus the season ticket is comparable which means the season ticket is purely a convenience (though it can be passed onto friends, though strictly shouldn't).
    The downside of having a season ticket is that you are stuck in the same stand all season. At times I would like to sit in another stand other than the Smethwick (even if it were to cost me a couple of quid more). Season tickets don't allow this. Without a season ticket for the forthcoming season I now have the flexibility of deciding which stand to go in, cos guess what, there are always tickets available, we never sell out.
    The positive about being in the same stand in our case is that over the years we have become friendly with those sitting alongside us and behind us. All are renewing. (8 people)

Well I listened to the commonwealth games won't clash with local football home games bo llox and applied for opening ceremony, 100m and closing ceremony tickets last September and only got the closing ceremony which clashes directly with our first home game against Watford.

Anyone want to buy the commonwealth games tickets for face value let me know.

I had a letter from the club telling me the deadline for renewing. The deadline has passed, I haven't renewed. I expect a lot of Kids for a Quid season tickets will be sold and the club will inform us that season ticket sales are better then last season, but come the night games, the ground will not be full but the attendance figures will include all those kids that haven't gone to the night matches. On the positive side, we could have a brilliant start to the campaign, the crowds return, the form continues and we are promoted. We just don't know.

I just checked the official WBA website to look at the fixtures to see which home match I fancied attending.
    1st home match is against Watford on Monday 8th August at 20:00
    But get this
    The next match is against Sheff Utd (in the cup) on Tuesday 9th August at 13:00. I think this cannot be true ????

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer1962 View Post
    I just checked the official WBA website to look at the fixtures to see which home match I fancied attending.
    1st home match is against Watford on Monday 8th August at 20:00
    But get this
    The next match is against Sheff Utd (in the cup) on Tuesday 9th August at 13:00. I think this cannot be true ????
    Correct, it isn't true. The Carabao Cup tie with Sheffield United has been moved to Thursday 11th.

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/opening-h...th-games-clash

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)