+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Yes indeed, and seeing as the last two Championship seasons under the tactically inept, master of a packed defence and hoofball, produced 72 goals both times, it's going to be a goal-fest this season isn't it, somewhere north of 72 goals then, couldn't be otherwise................ could it ?
    The last season we came up was a memorable one mon ami. For the life in me I still cannot understand why Dyche resorted to packing his defence and playing hoofball, he obviously knew how to play vibrant attacking football, because I saw it and witnessed it for myself for 45 games that Championship winning season home and away...

Attachment 22037

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    For the life in me I still cannot understand why Dyche resorted to packing his defence and playing hoofball,
    If you can't work out the answer to that one mon ami, I can't help.

If you can't work out the answer to that one mon ami, I can't help.
    I hope you are not suggesting the likes of Roberts, Taylor, McNeil, Collins, Mee, Vokes, Arfield, Tarkowski, Ings, Boyd, Rodriguez, Barnes, Wood, Cornet et al, are not gifted enough to play decent football mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I hope you are not suggesting the likes of Roberts, Taylor, McNeil, Collins, Mee, Vokes, Arfield, Tarkowski, Ings, Boyd, Rodriguez, Barnes, Wood, Cornet et al, are not gifted enough to play decent football mon ami.
    You're on your own mon ami, it's obvious to anyone with half a brain why we are where we are, and it's nothing to do with the manager, coaches or players, who have all done their best, they could do no more than that.

But if you really are struggling I'll give you a clue, look in the direction of the boardroom, but that's it, no more clues, you really are on your own now.

You're on your own mon ami, it's obvious to anyone with half a brain why we are where we are, and it's nothing to do with the manager, coaches or players, who have all done their best, they could do no more than that.

But if you really are struggling I'll give you a clue, look in the direction of the boardroom, but that's it, no more clues, you really are on your own now.
    I have watched the England Test team struggle and struggle over the last two years, Stokes and Brendon McCullum change the philosophy and give it a rip and hey presto we whitewash the current top Test team on the globe.

I hope Vinny inspires the same sea change with our lot. The Chairman and the Board of directors don't lace their own boots and run over the white line every week mon ami. I'm weary of hearing it was Garlick and Pace's fault we got relegated.

It's time our players stood up and took the blame, but instead the spineless b@stards have or are in the process of jumping ship. Good riddance too!

We needed a change in philosophy and fair play to Alan Pace for bringing it.

Sorry mon ami, good try, but not biting.

Sorry mon ami, good try, but not biting.
    Damn!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)