+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice

Nice

To see,Kompany is preparing us well for the lower divisions with all the low division signings. Pace has trained him well.lol

I remember one eejit on here a long time ago now saying why the f*ck are we signing Duff from Cheltenham.

Ditto Heaton from Bristol City, - etc, etc.

We are cutting our cloth according to our budget and wage structure.

High earners looking very likely to exit the building imminently include:

Roberts.
    Collins.
    Brownhill.
    McNeil.
    Cornet.
    Weghorst.

We had better keep on signing "young blood" because we are certainly going to need them.

The Dyche philosophy of signing and only playing "seasoned professionals" has certainly gone out of the window.

My big concern now is will the kids be able to cut it in the Chumpionship?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

My big concern now is will the kids be able to cut it in the Chumpionship?
    My big concern now is whether all us old codgers on here will be able to keep up with the pace of the changes being brought about at the club by Pace and Kompany and company. Will our pacemakers stand the strain?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    To see,Kompany is preparing us well for the lower divisions with all the low division signings. Pace has trained him well.lol
    What!! Give the bloke a chance please. Younger players is what we would have had to do no matter what. Remember, we had the oldest squad in the Premier league. Now we are building for the future with players that can improve and have resale value hopefully. Kompany has a career plan for himself and that does not include being a lower division manger long term! Lets have at least for now some expectation for the future for a change heh? Kompany has only just walk through the door so nobody has "trained him" anything apart from playing for the biggest clubs and winning stuff. Hope springs eternal heh.

I am on the side of VK.No more geriatrics like Stephens,Crouch and Lennon at BFC.

Well said Dave, too many carping and whinging on here. Give the man a chance, he has no money to play with, not his fault, so he's picking up promising young players as and when he can. With our precarious financial state it's the right thing to do. Good luck to him.

Too many on here easily satisfied with young signings from lower divisions ..Yes hopefully they might be good future signings, but what we need is a couple of players who have the skills and matureness to compliment them and guide them in the right direction.If not div 1 beckons ..

Too many on here easily satisfied with young signings from lower divisions ..Yes hopefully they might be good future signings, but what we need is a couple of players who have the skills and matureness to compliment them and guide them in the right direction.If not div 1 beckons ..
    I think Vinny should be player/manager if we sell Collins.

We have Lowton, Westwood, Hennessey, Barnes, JBG, Cork, Vydra, Taylor and Cork to show them the way Alfie, I think we might be OK.

At least we have a discernible plan and I like the way Vinny is going about his business.

Frankly, I can't wait to get back on the Turf and start watching some proper football.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Frankly, I can't wait to get back on the Turf and start watching some proper football.
    Yes indeed, and seeing as the last two Championship seasons under the tactically inept, master of a packed defence and hoofball, produced 72 goals both times, it's going to be a goal-fest this season isn't it, somewhere north of 72 goals then, couldn't be otherwise................ could it ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)