+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where is he......

Where is he......

.....when his country needs him ? Come back Donald, all is forgiven.

"Joe Biden ‘has blood on his hands’ as 50 migrants found dead in lorry. Republicans attack the president over worst people smuggling disaster in US history following discovery of ‘stacks of bodies’ in Texas."

Bidet will be given a card telling him to blame it on Putin or Trump like everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    .....when his country needs him ? Come back Donald, all is forgiven.

"Joe Biden ‘has blood on his hands’ as 50 migrants found dead in lorry. Republicans attack the president over worst people smuggling disaster in US history following discovery of ‘stacks of bodies’ in Texas."
    You post some rot sinkov. Trump would have personally turned the truck's air conditioning off. Typical bloody Republicans - politicizing a human tragedy. It's like blaming Blow Job when a dinghy subsides and a dozen or so immigrants drown.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You post some rot sinkov. Trump would have personally turned the truck's air conditioning off. Typical bloody Republicans - politicizing a human tragedy. It's like blaming Blow Job when a dinghy subsides and a dozen or so immigrants drown.
    How's the destruction of Trump's border wall going mon ami, that obscenity that you Lefties were always whining about, can't be much left of it now surely ? So how much of it, how many miles, have been knocked down, destroyed and obliterated by the Biden administration. I'm sure you're all over this mon ami and will know the answer.

In your own time of course.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    How's the destruction of Trump's border wall going mon ami, that obscenity that you Lefties were always whining about, can't be much left of it now surely ? So how much of it, how many miles, have been knocked down, destroyed and obliterated by the Biden administration. I'm sure you're all over this mon ami and will know the answer.

In your own time of course.
    Biden stopped the construction and gave Trump regime sequestered land back to the owners. It's well documented the acting U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York unsealed an indictment charging four people, including former Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon, with a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors by illegally taking funds intended to finance construction for personal use.

An unpublished memo from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection leaked in March 2022, revealed that the "impenetrable" border wall had been breached more than 3,200 times by the time Trump left office in 2021.

The Trump wall is about as much of a deterrent as is the prospect of Blow Job shipping illegals off to Rwanda. Desperate souls will do desperate things and tragedies will inevitably happen.

I suppose until we get rid of NIMBYISM the deaths will continue, but I'm not holding my breath on that one mon ami.

From Wiki,

"President Joe Biden signed an executive order[73] on his first day of office, January 20, 2021, ordering a "pause" in all construction of the wall no later than January 27.[74] The government was given two months to plan how to spend the funds elsewhere and determine how much it would cost to terminate the contracts. There are no plans to tear down parts of the wall that have been built.[75] The deployment of 3,000 National Guard troops along the border will continue.[76] The Biden administration has continued to seize land for construction of the border wall."

"There are no plans to tear down parts of the wall that have been built."

There's your answer mon ami, none of the bit of wall the Donald added are to be torn down, Thought you'd know that, indeed I don't really understand why Lefty blowhards aren't out in the streets protesting about this.

And how much wall did the Donald build ?

"In May 2011, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) stated that it had 649 miles (1,044 km) of barriers in place.[4] An additional 52 miles of primary barriers were built during Donald Trump's presidency."

My calculator tells me that the Donald's wall added just 8% to the length of wall that was standing during the Obama period of office, and Biden is leaving it untouched.

Another clear case of Trump Derangement Syndrome affecting Lefties, and no known cure.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)