+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Away shirt

Away shirt

Looks like they may have given away the colour unless this is a goalkeepers jersey.

Name:  Screenshot 2022-06-29 131645.jpg
Views: 1042
Size:  22.6 KB

I think that colour will sell very well.

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    Looks like they may have given away the colour unless this is a goalkeepers jersey.

The Tweet they put out did say it was a sneak peek at the new colour. Obviously sweetening us up for when they announce Ruben's departure later today.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    The Tweet they put out did say it was a sneak peek at the new colour. Obviously sweetening us up for when they announce Ruben's departure later today.......
    What the hell is that? Some wishy-washy Purple? What happened to the good old British Lincoln or a nice Racing Green you could set your watch by??? Proppa Norringham colour, innitt.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    What the hell is that? Some wishy-washy Purple? What happened to the good old British Lincoln or a nice Racing Green you could set your watch by??? Proppa Norringham colour, innitt.
    Lincoln Green is now the preserve of the Hoodies.I prefer a nice Scarlett meself.

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post

WTF is that??
    The owner of my local Chinese takeaway told me last season our away form was bad because we play in a weak colour." Lime green no strong colour". He'd got my full attention until he said "red strong colour like fowest", thats when I baled out.
    God only knows what he'll say about that abomination!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALPIECINO View Post
    WTF is that??
    The owner of my local Chinese takeaway told me last season our away form was bad because we play in a weak colour." Lime green no strong colour". He'd got my full attention until he said "red strong colour like fowest", thats when I baled out.
    God only knows what he'll say about that abomination!!!!
    And if he were in charge you can bet the defence would be wok solid but I fear he would treat the offence with won ton disdain.