+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Problems Paying Online With Santander Cards

O/T Problems Paying Online With Santander Cards

I have been having problems with using my Santander credit / debit cards online.
    Yesterday I wanted to pay my car tax, went through the normal system, to which
    Santander then send me a OPT number to my mobile, to confirm a payment, been
    putting number in, Santander saying I am putting wrong number in, tried credit
    cards & debit card, but same each time.
    So went through to Barnsley today to the Santander, they checked my cards, saying
    no problems with the accounts, & said no its not the Santander system.
    They said a new system was running to verify payments, I said well its not working.

Tonight tried to pay for a holiday, same thing again, phoned help line, after explaining
    the situation, they said they would ring back, they did not.

Checked my online banking, tried a telephone number regarding the issue, a message
    came on, saying Santander were having difficulty in payments online.
    Why didn't they know this a the branch in Barnsley.

Paying Ant & Dec too much money.

................. mine worked fine in Lanzarote recently, and got a good rate against the Euro.......

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ................. mine worked fine in Lanzarote recently, and got a good rate against the Euro.......
    Works fine ATM, shops / super market, ( Used Wednesday afternoon in Tesco ), its online issues the problem.