+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The reality of this season - Trust the plan

I would suggest that our support is almost exclusively from the inner town population of 120,000. Our boundaries reach as far as Worksop, Mexbrough and Thorpe Hesley. I would say most of these folk will look outwards rather than inwards to town.
    We have traditionall

We have traditionally lost fans to Sheffield since the 19th century, when they had two of the most successful teams in England, and we were scrambling about in the Midland league.

I don’t buy the miracle thing.
    I expect us to stay up. We have to stay up and don’t see any reason why we shouldn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Very true Masbrough, I'd forgotten about Jerry. UTM

He never got a run in the side. He didn't establish himself here as a 1st team player. Squad players are mostly on the bench that's if they get in the match day 18.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He never got a run in the side. He didn't establish himself here as a 1st team player. Squad players are mostly on the bench that's if they get in the match day 18.
    I agree he didn't establish himself as a regular first team player or else we wouldn't have loaned him out then sold him but to say he never got a run is just untrue. Look up the stats before making statements that are completely false.

Trust the plan

Name:  113C376D-45C2-4BB0-AB5E-66CB2229FDD4.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  18.1 KB

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345