The core of our promotion team has gone, PW knew this during the season he spoke about it a few times. This is a rebuilding period; we have new Central defence and a new Forward line. At the moment we still might lose one of our keepers and the best all round footballer at the club. We have a winger that the management will want to keep just to minimise the disruption however from a financial view it is better to sell now and replace. The Championship is far harder this time than in the last two times we were there, the chances are we will get relegated and likely not in an attractive way. PW stated in his interview last week that he thinks if we don't stay up he won't be the manager next season. Now for the good news.... Our club is especially well run, it has the heart of the town at its core and people there that want to be together and want to succeed, the football world speaks well of us and that helps in getting loan players in. I have never got my head around why a town with over 400,000 people in the area can never get 10,000 in week-in and week-out and perhaps the club could look at other options to achieve that. However, we are what we are and we are where we are. If we stay up this season it will be a miracle and a piece of football management genius, pep and Klopp would struggle under those circumstances and they are quite good. For me we need an experienced mature CB that commands the defence, we need a holding midfielder that tackles and passes to someone else, cleans up the mess and we need pace wide, which could come from young premier league loans. We also need to have money available for January where we can refresh and ignite the team with two or three players for the final push. What I have heard from Warne, Stewart and Scott makes me glad we have them, doing the jobs that they do, it gives us a chance to achieve the biggest footballing miracle that we will have seen as Rotherham fans, even bigger than that excellent season under Robins where we went from -17 points. I know I have criticised Warne and his management team, they like all of us are flawed and yes, I will have my rants in the season as most of us will, but I will always support Rotherham United, like my dad did and my grandad did Trust the plan