+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fife lassie

Fife lassie

Who crushed boyfriends skull in with her car causing catastrophic injuries and his death MAY face POSSIBLE.

Row about money after she DEMANDED to see a money app on his phone as he was KEEPING things from her.

Never heard of the case?.....probably because Nicoliar isn't on daily denouncing controlling behaviour and gender base violence, Val MCdermaid isn't leading a torch lit processions through the streets of Kirkcaldy and to the best of my knowledge the 19 year old boy didnae play for Raith.

Now if gender roles had been reversed........

May face possible jail sentence

Law murderer who nearly had victim number 2 at clatto deserves parole as it's the law!!
    Wtaf
    Sad really when our leader is on a par we a boy who canna comb he's hair and lied to the nation whilst stopping fowk seeing dying relatives.
    Games over

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Who crushed boyfriends skull in with her car causing catastrophic injuries and his death MAY face POSSIBLE.

Row about money after she DEMANDED to see a money app on his phone as he was KEEPING things from her.

Never heard of the case?.....probably because Nicoliar isn't on daily denouncing controlling behaviour and gender base violence, Val MCdermaid isn't leading a torch lit processions through the streets of Kirkcaldy and to the best of my knowledge the 19 year old boy didnae play for Raith.

I said exactly that to the wife, waaay too much of this going on all over. Instances where men would be vilified for simply living their lives but being accused, and often convicted, of random acts of aggression or even rape by ex girl friends without any evidence other than their word and that of their best mates who they've had five years to indoctrinate.

Men get jail time where women committing equivalent offences get sympathy.

It used to be called positive discrimination where women might get some preferential treatment over men but it's gone beyond that into actual discrimination where men are being treated completely differently to women.

Even worse if it’s a white man

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Even worse if it’s a white man
    And there's that too

It may have been accident but boy can't say

She went up in a rage as she wanted to control him and money.

That wud be an aggravated crime if a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Said exact same to the Mrs , had this been the guy killing his lass by driving over her , he’d be locked up for good already , it’s like this Katie Price Sh1te had that been me or you committing all those driving misdemeanours we’d also be locked up by now

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Said exact same to the Mrs , had this been the guy killing his lass by driving over her , he’d be locked up for good already , it’s like this Katie Price Sh1te had that been me or you committing all those driving misdemeanours we’d also be locked up by now
    I know a lot of guys don't like things like this flagged as most have daughters or wives and partners and AHH have mother's but there's a massive bias towards women in the west now and particularly noticeable in Scotland.

Even the ad for women's football euros portraying them all battling against the patriarchy....what utter bull****.

We have dad's, brothers and sons as well but this seems to be secondary in today's society.

Not much against feminism but doubt there's much need for it these days

Female supremacists I have a massive problem with

She'll be on Sportscene soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)