+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rocky - RIP

Rocky - RIP

Just received a text informing me that 'Rocky' has passed away... Very sad news.. A true Claret legend.

Yes,a real Claret legend,if you didn't see him you heard him.
    RIP Rocky a diehard Claret through and through.

That's sad news. Mad as a box of frogs was Rocky, but I don't think I've ever been to an away match when he wasn't there.

RIP mate.

I always remember him at pre-season friendlies away matches, because there were fewer of us his presence was more noticeable. A proper character. RIP mate.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1270984466340957
    Last edited by kritichris; 30-06-2022 at 10:57 AM.

Sad news, a character who you would always recognise from his voice, if nothing else! RIP Rocky.

I've just got home to hear this horrible news.

Over the next few days I will share a few anecdotes with you about some of the times I had with Rocky.

R.I.P. mate, I hope Jean was all spruced up and waiting for you to join her in heaven.

God's speed Rocky, you were one of the best.

Rest in peace.

Me, the ex-wife and three of the kids were on the Turf on a Tuesday night for a game in the old Third Division.

Stan was the manager.

Manchester City were the visitors and we were five - nil down in no time.

The Citeh fans were singing in full voice in a whole hearted rendition of "Blue Moon".

Suddenly the pi$$ed up Apache otherwise known as Rocky, stood up and shouted as only he could, "Attack, attack, attack, attack attack !"

We will miss you buddy.

Grew up on the war cry - home and away

Burnley lost a true claret when he passed away.

Rocky Mills. Claret fan extraordinaire. His presence and persona will be greatly missed. RIP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)