+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Katie Boulter

Katie Boulter

Doesn’t matter how she does today, I expect a lot from her, brilliant player and a real looker. Had injuries, the only reason she’s not as highly esteemed as Raducanu in my opinion.

What a win! Always rated her but, as you say, she has been plagued by injury

An excellent performance by her today but why do they have to interview the winner directly after the game? They ask such inane questions as well. It's OK after the final but not the early rounds.

It was a great win, beaten her twice now in a week. It’s a really tough sport on the body. I hardly got injured playing football but when I played tennis I ruptured my Achilles, tore a calf muscle and turned my cartilage inside out on my knee. Katie had 9 months of rehab after a serious back injury not so long back, really knocked her back but she plays great tennis every time I’ve watched her. Hope she goes further.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    It was a great win, beaten her twice now in a week. It’s a really tough sport on the body. I hardly got injured playing football but when I played tennis I ruptured my Achilles, tore a calf muscle and turned my cartilage inside out on my knee. Katie had 9 months of rehab after a serious back injury not so long back, really knocked her back but she plays great tennis every time I’ve watched her. Hope she goes further.
    “Knocked her back”.

More like “knock the back out of her” given half the chance!!

Just the perfect look to make my old “water diviner” twitch!

I prefer a cup of tea to s e x these days but I’d make an exception in her case and put the tea to one side for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    “Knocked her back”.

I prefer a cup of tea to s e x these days but I’d make an exception in her case and put the tea to one side for five minutes.
    She really is a blond bombshell Mick. I thought you might approve

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    She really is a blond bombshell Mick. I thought you might approve

Too good for Mick Tough match on Saturday against Harmony who beat Serena and she was really good - kept going and going!

“Knocked her back”.

Five minutes Mick, what a feckin boaster you are!!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Five minutes Mick, what a feckin boaster you are!!LOL
    It could be considerably less these days Tip.

I’d probably shoot my load in my pants before I even got close!

It could be considerably less these days Tip.

I’d probably shoot my load in my pants before I even got close!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)