+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Player Testing Video

Player Testing Video

Testing the squad on the first day back...

Thought we'd resigned Liam Noble for a second when I saw the guy with the skinhead, thankfully it just turned out to be Kyle Cameron

I guess this is pretty standard stuff nowadays, but it does look very professional. I thought Ruben looked like he had lost some weight and looked in good shape, hopefully this is not for some other teams' benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Thought we'd resigned Liam Noble for a second when I saw the guy with the skinhead, thankfully it just turned out to be Kyle Cameron
    Doesn't shaving one's head signify getting rid of everything superfluous and reinventing oneself into a stronger person focused on a singular goal? Hope so.

Or is it just the latest fashion and they'll still all be doing Temptation Island marathons in the digs?

Cameron should have kept the mullet going until we get promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Doesn't shaving one's head signify getting rid of everything superfluous and reinventing oneself into a stronger person focused on a singular goal? Hope so.

Or is it just the latest fashion and they'll still all be doing Temptation Island marathons in the digs?
    For me it was a case of needing to have fewer haircuts in the future and thus saving money!