+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone into music, cd, cassette, records.

Anyone into music, cd, cassette, records.

Just clearing my loft and it's the to ship them. If anyone is interested. There are 33,45 records from 50s to 80s. Cassette from 70-90s. Cd from 80s-2000.
    Some cd/cassette are not original

Some are worth nothing, some could be of value. I do know there's a blue monday 12 inch album with the label on the wrong side

All I want for them is a decent contribution to a charity. Whoever collects them can choose there decent contribution amount.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Just clearing my loft and it's the to ship them. If anyone is interested. There are 33,45 records from 50s to 80s. Cassette from 70-90s. Cd from 80s-2000.
    Some cd/cassette are not original

Some are worth nothing, some could be of value. I do know there's a blue monday 12 inch album with the label on the wrong side

All I want for them is a decent contribution to a charity. Whoever collects them can choose there decent contribution amount.
    That could make you a fair bit of wedge for charity if you take time over it Cayton, so do a bit of research and choose who you donate to. Sounds like youre sitting on quite a lot of money so be on your guard. Great idea though and will be well received I'm sure. Good luck pal

You stalking me Cayton, i've just done same myself, with the Vinyl, but i'm keeping CD's

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    That could make you a fair bit of wedge for charity if you take time over it Cayton, so do a bit of research and choose who you donate to. Sounds like youre sitting on quite a lot of money so be on your guard. Great idea though and will be well received I'm sure. Good luck pal
    Tbh m8 I don't have the time or more to the point. Can't be bothered. I'm happy of some wants them. Sell them for £100 and give half to charity. Or kep them for their collection. That's theirs choice
    I don't own a turntable, cassette player or a cd player (except laptop). My music is all MP3 ect played in the car, iPod or my marantz.

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    You stalking me Cayton, i've just done same myself, with the Vinyl, but i'm keeping CD's
    Don't we store some sht. What did you do with the vinyl?

Cayton, if no-one else wants them then I would be happy to have them. I still have many records and I love to play them from time to time.

You can't beat good old vinyl. My cassette player is on it's last legs though, ha-ha.

p.s. if I gave you £50 would that be o.k.? Cayton.
    Last edited by Miller Nez; 01-07-2022 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Cayton, if no-one else wants them then I would be happy to have them. I still have many records and I love to play them from time to time.

You can't beat good old vinyl. My cassette player is on it's last legs though, ha-ha.

p.s. if I gave you £50 would that be o.k.? Cayton.
    Sorry m8. I totally forgot a out this. I've pm you

Bump