+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Welcome CJ Egan-Riley!

Welcome CJ Egan-Riley!

Another lad signed this time from Citeh-good news again.Welcome CJ.UTC!

Collins will be on his way now.

Fair do's to Alan Pace - knows what he wants, has a plan in place and boy is he going for it!

Message for sinkov: I'll take 8 quid now instead of waiting until May for your tenner when we go back up...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Another lad signed this time from Citeh-good news again.Welcome CJ.UTC!
    Very accomplished young man , watched him for England a couple of times - canny move by Vincent as well small compensation payment and a sell on figure - good interview with him as well on site.

I’m liking the way things are going at the minute we certainly won’t be kick and hope

Totally agree BT, even if we fail miserably this Season no one can say we didn't have a go!

Quote Originally Posted by SAMMY BUBBLY View Post
    Totally agree BT, even if we fail miserably this Season no one can say we didn't have a go!
    With the hardcore of players we look like we will retain and what we have already added, I cannot see us struggling in the Championship Sammy.

We need a midfield talisman.Orsic still available?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Fair do's to Alan Pace - knows what he wants, has a plan in place and boy is he going for it!

Message for sinkov: I'll take 8 quid now instead of waiting until May for your tenner when we go back up...
    Thank you for your offer mon ami, it's very kind of you, nevertheless I shall decline, just bung me the tenner next May.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)