+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red/Yellow Cards/Bans

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    And to add to that I’ve tried to contact admin via email, pm and on the moderator board and had no reply
    They're probably mates with DCFCA and don't want him carded

.... poor form from FootyMad IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    They're probably mates with DCFCA and don't want him carded

.... poor form from FootyMad IMO.
    I’ve only known FootyMad/Admin act decisively once, when Bloomer set up a rival site called ‘Vi tal Rams’ about four or five years ago.
    They didn’t seem to like it at all and acted very quickly...by ‘banning’ the word ‘vi tal’!
    As you can see the ban still stands. Words failed me then...and still do...pathetic doesn’t cover it.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 04-07-2022 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I’ve only known FootyMad/Admin act decisively once, when Bloomer set up a rival site called ‘Vi tal Rams’ about four or five years ago.
    They didn’t seem to like it at all and acted very quickly...by ‘banning’ the word vi tal!
    As you can see the ban still stands. Words failed me then...and still do...pathetic!
    I've also requested that that word is unbanned a number of times with no response

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I've also requested that that word is unbanned a number of times with no response
    Actually there was another time...when about half a dozen of us removed ourselves from the Ram Inn, in protest at Rats’ moderating ‘style’ if memory serves, to take over a disused Scottish site.
    It was a bit of harmless fun. Can’t remember exactly where it was but the beaches were nice. Admin didn’t agree and acted quickly to terminate our activities.

Looking around now there are so many disused sites perhaps admin no longer exists, Andy. Maybe you’re in sole control!
    Either way can’t help thinking it’s time to live up to your new avatar. Gone is the pensive looking Rooney...time to take a leaf out of Dave Mackay’s book. Just imagine any ‘wrongdoers’ are dead ringers for Billy Bremner.

Amen to that! Hopefully we now have the intrigue and excitement of new owners and a new start to raise interest. Lets hope that sees more posters old and new make the football discussion the focus on this Forum.

I mean Forest have got promoted but still their forum is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Actually there was another time...when about half a dozen of us removed ourselves from the Ram Inn, in protest at Rats’ moderating ‘style’ if memory serves, to take over a disused Scottish site.
    It was a bit of harmless fun. Can’t remember exactly where it was but the beaches were nice. Admin didn’t agree and acted quickly to terminate our activities.

Looking around now there are so many disused sites perhaps admin no longer exists, Andy. Maybe you’re in sole control!
    Either way can’t help thinking it’s time to live up to your new avatar. Gone is the pensive looking Rooney...time to take a leaf out of Dave Mackay’s book. Just imagine any ‘wrongdoers’ are dead ringers for Billy Bremner.
    Your thinking of East Fife!! Ah those were the days!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)