+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Third kit here

Third kit here

Not sure what I’m thinking tbh

https://t.co/MtvZtEayHp

Name:  E4259886-C199-4F07-A677-4EA5B11CB4BD.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  13.9 KB

Looks like somebody has been doing some decorating in an old white t shirt.

Now that's more like it. Definitely buying

Awful..away shirt isn't much better n'all but that's shocking.

I really like it, once you get over the initial wtf moment. Whether you love them all or hate them all , I think a lot of thought has gone into all 3 kits this year so well done to the club and puma for at least being imaginative

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    I really like it, once you get over the initial wtf moment. Whether you love them all or hate them all , I think a lot of thought has gone into all 3 kits this year so well done to the club and puma for at least being imaginative
    I’ve passed the wtf moment �� Think I’ll reserve judgement until I see it in person

It’s definitely one that will split fans opinions

I'm well past the age of nylon football shirts, but I'd have bought it. Glad they've not gone with the Sunday league favourite of black shorts and socks.
    No matter how much a sponsors logo blends in, shirts always look better without them.

Probably my least favourite of the three but I still like it, something a bit different.

Hope we can see the black third shorts worn with the home shirt away from home a few times, but the difference in away sponsor might prevent that happening.

Like it tbh

But there again I'm at an age that I can dribble down it and it won't show !

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    I think I agree with you daveeed, there was a definite 😯🤔😯 moment, but I think I really like it, definitely more than the away.
    The home has definitely grown on me and I look forward to seeing it in person. I do love that we've got at least one bespoke shirt again rather than standard template.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast