+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Derby County's New Owners Are Clowes Developments / Open Letter From David Clowes

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    I don't know what he's half full of Sith but the brown stuff comes to mind.
    Anyway, not the time to worry about trifles like the mad one but it is the time to finally say hooray, to thank our saviour and to consume some amber liquid.
    Come.
    Ha yeah i meant half empty, blame covid brain

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Don't delude yourself. That league is brutal.
    You will be the side that everyone wants to beat/kick the **** out of/ wind up

Don't expect to watch football, there isn't any. 3 years of pain I watched in there.

You have your club, be happy. But don't expect favours from any of them. They won't be kind, they never were.
    You are right, Forest, Leeds, Sunderland, Wolves, Man City...all been the 'big' club in lower leagues and you become other teams 'FA Cup' final. No illusions it wont be easier especially with the preparations. I will take mid table mediocrity for a season if im honest, of course i want to be surprised and see us challenge but cant see it not with the lack of preparation we have.

I do actually think Rooney leaving has made us less of a target for other clubs though, its just Derby now, not Wayne Rooneys Derby

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Its goingnto be fun telling them we’re the club they came to watch, and telling them we’re giving them the air time trickytrees

They will kick us, they will time waste and they will attemot to wind us up but... we’re the big dogs and theyre just a bunch of penniless chumps playing in a shed on a quadmire

They get to visit a lush stadium and see what a real pitch looks like they should be grafeful

And as for Wycombe... weve got a bone to pick with them, cant wait to visit their sh!t hole and give them a nickel
    We have to be careful, no idea how old you are but i remember very well the 'You've only come to see the champions' chant in our first game of the season after our 1st PL relegation, and look how that turned out, we have never really recovered from that relegation.

Im geniuelly looking forward to it

Bring on Oxford
    So am I. Been going with my Dad for years, hes 84 this year and regardless of the league im just glad i can still spend this time with him. This is what those out there who have wanted to see Derby destroyed don't think about, Football isnt just about winning and trophies, its about communities and time spent with friends and families. COYR.

The salty comments from Bristol City fans as well....

Stiff upper lip lads because your next mateys, same for Birmingham fans as well... enjoy the points deductions and being called cheats despite never actually bemefitting from it with the promotion hahaha

Camt wait for them to suffer the same stress and anxiety some of our fans suffered (b4 mentioned before, happy for him today at least because I worried for blokes like him)

We might not even be anywhere near the promotion shake up but we’ve got some fun to look forward to now at least.

The salty comments from Bristol City fans as well....

Stiff upper lip lads because your next mateys, same for Birmingham fans as well... enjoy the points deductions and being called cheats despite never actually bemefitting from it with the promotion hahaha

Camt wait for them to suffer the same stress and anxiety some of our fans suffered (b4 mentioned before, happy for him today at least because I worried for blokes like him)

We might not even be anywhere near the promotion shake up but we’ve got some fun to look forward to now at least.
    OK this guy goes on ignore if only for my sanity.

Put me on ignore I dont care haha

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    OK this guy goes on ignore if only for my sanity.
    There's no concern for your sanity Swale but his.............??

s for Clowes I will thank him for saving us, he deserves that respect at least

But he needs to run us properly

He shoukd be proud to own the league 1 sharks.

Only a few weeks until we start the new adventure, hope Oxford are ready to visit the best stadium in the league by far, they should be honoured and privileged to visit us and after the game they pi33 off back to the pigeons and boat race the mugs.

17th September though... wait for coupigs car and rip the broken windscreen wipers of his banger

Inciting violence again, when will you ever learn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)