+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: New Signings?

Thanks Claw, yes it is a great relief. I hope OTR is well pleased also, I am sure he is.
    Good luck in the new season, let the footie commence!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Thanks Claw, yes it is a great relief. I hope OTR is well pleased also, I am sure he is.
    Good luck in the new season, let the footie commence!
    Thanks Mac, yes looking forward to the new season and I reckon you will do well, Gary Rowett has made some good signings so we will see. How did you know OTR is a friend of mine, he has just had his birthday and his best present. Hope you guys do well, we won't be coming there this season, maybe next.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Thanks Mac, yes looking forward to the new season and I reckon you will do well, Gary Rowett has made some good signings so we will see. How did you know OTR is a friend of mine, he has just had his birthday and his best present. Hope you guys do well, we won't be coming there this season, maybe next.
    The two of you have regularly chatted and have often arranged a meet up via FM so I assumed that you were mates.
    OTR hasn't been on here as much recently but he has posted for many years and it's clear that, like all of us, the clubs future was of great concern to him! Wish him a belated birthday greeting and tell him that, now that MM has gone, we can at last finally concentrate our energies on the footie!

NB.
    'finally' in my last sentence should be 'fully'!

NB.
    'finally' in my last sentence should be 'fully'!
    I think it works both ways Mac!
    But agree, fed up of the off-field antics; we have a brand new squad and I'm looking forward to this season more than I have for many a year.

It's quite exciting RS, 3rd tier footie seems very welcoming all of a sudden!

We might not be saying that if we are still there in 3 years time, but onwards and upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    We might not be saying that if we are still there in 3 years time, but onwards and upwards.
    It's a matter of relativity Swale, if we are still there in 3 years time the difference will be that we are still here!! That might not have been the case just a few weeks ago!

It's a matter of relativity Swale, if we are still there in 3 years time the difference will be that we are still here!! That might not have been the case just a few weeks ago!
    You are right of course, but many football fans not blessed with long memories it seems, or overburdened with realism come to that!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    You are right of course, but many football fans not blessed with long memories it seems, or overburdened with realism come to that!
    As they say, 'twas ever thus'!

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)