+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: New Signings?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    I remember it being the stadium debt - £26m of the £55m debt if my memory serves. Flippin heck £26m for PP, you wouldn't build it for less than £100m now
    To put it in perspective...the plans for Forest’s stadium improvements are estimated to cost £94m at the end of which they’ll have increased the capacity by 5000 and be able to seat about 1600 more than us.

And to think we got the stadium for something like minus £ 25 million

Built for around 35 million, sold for 80 million, bought back for 20 million.

According to the DT we’re favourites to sign young Everton starlet striker Lewis Dobbin on loan.
    Hope he’s better than his name suggests...sure I remember him making his debut last season. Hopefully he can have the same impact as Leon Osman did...that’d do nicely.

Also allegedly interested in Kyle Joseph...another striker, from Swansea.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 01-08-2022 at 06:32 PM.

I'm wary of these loan stories in the press. The 2 year business plan the club and EFL agreed to includes no transfer/loan/agent fees in that time. That will reduce our chances of agreeing loan deals. Then there is the wage cap which could also be lower than the wage the "mother club" is paying a prospective loanee....

Definitely, for me at any rate, a case of I'll believe it when I see it.

Just googled Dobbin Derby to see if there was any further news on this rumoured loan deal. What was the first link in the list? One telling me that Dobbin Derby is a board game

Played on Blackpool Beach?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Just googled Dobbin Derby to see if there was any further news on this rumoured loan deal. What was the first link in the list? One telling me that Dobbin Derby is a board game
    Deal done and dusted this morning I believe, so ‘Dobbin Derby’ is no longer just a board game. Encouraging signing imo.

Lots of good talk about him, though I know nothing of him myself. Encouraging though, Rosenier said he was eying up a couple of Prem loans, he seems to be doing the business so far.

He lends a bit of youth to the squad and strength in depth, as long as he keeps clear of the "cloggers" he could prove very useful.

…and Jack Stretton out to Carlisle on loan. Good for all sides IMO I think he was struggling for us and can hone his skills for a year to Carlisles benefit

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)