+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bosch.

Bosch.

Anyone else watched this cop series on Prime TV?

I’ve had access to Prime TV at the holiday cottage I’m using again whist on holiday in Harrogate.

This is an excellent series.

Although the lead actor Titus Welliver is 60 I’d never heard of him but he really is an excellent lead actor.

A dead ringer for James Nesbitt!

If you like cop shows that are well written and with a quality script and sharp wit then you’ll enjoy this.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

I’ve had access to Prime TV at the holiday cottage I’m using again whist on holiday in Harrogate.

Although the lead actor Titus Welliver is 60 I’d never heard of him but he really is an excellent lead actor.

If you like cop shows that are well written and with a quality script and sharp wit then you’ll enjoy this.

I've enjoyed all the Bosch series on Prime and like Titus Welliver as the lead titular character. Currently watching Bosch Legacy when he leaves the force and becomes a PI which has many of the characters still from earlier series but don't know if its kind of run its course now. Remember Welliver from the "Gone Baby Gone " movie which was very good. Other cops show I quite enjoyed were The Shield and also Justified with Timothy Olyphant and the under-rated Walter Goggins. Am also currently watching Outer Range with James Brolin on Prime which is a kind of cross between a Western, Stranger Things and Twin Peaks! Its good but VERY slow!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Yes!

Watched it on Netflix last year and really enjoyed it!

Yes brilliant TV, a follow up called Bosch Legacy is also now just out.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    Yes brilliant TV, a follow up called Bosch Legacy is also now just out.
    I’m a distance off that mate, just on episode one of season two.

Always such a joy when the lead actor portrays a part so brilliantly and the chemistry of the rest of the main cast is so good, I love his interactions with his fellow detectives and their humour.

Also an inspired choice of home for Bosch as well, that cinematography showing the view over LA is as good as it gets.

Yes seen them all.absolutely superb if you like the genre. Also check out the old man, Jeff Bridges is like an old Jason bourne.utter brilliant series thus far. Please give it a play.

Quote Originally Posted by boinggazmic View Post
    Yes seen them all.absolutely superb if you like the genre. Also check out the old man, Jeff Bridges is like an old Jason bourne.utter brilliant series thus far. Please give it a play.
    Checked this out on the IMDb site and does sound like something I'd enjoy but can't find it on Prime or Netflix. Is it on another streaming channel? It said it was launched on FX so does this mean you have to have Disney to watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    Checked this out on the IMDb site and does sound like something I'd enjoy but can't find it on Prime or Netflix. Is it on another streaming channel? It said it was launched on FX so does this mean you have to have Disney to watch?
    Yer unfortunately it’s on Disney plus. I have one of them loaded fire sticks so I get everything on there .even live footie and latest movies..my pal set it up for me. I have to use his login details but beats all this sky or virgin crap.check out series called the offer.it’s the story how they got the godfather filmed..no one wanted that movie made.brill series

Bosch is great show, although Bosch Legacy finished very strangely with massive storyline unfinished.

We just finished Obi one Kenobi and Titus Welliver had a small part in it.

Animal Kingdom is great tv series and we're watching the final series of it at the moment as The Lakers A winning story or whatever it long title is.

His catch phrase being “ f^%k off” is classic and said dryer than a nuns …..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)