+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ot f1

Ot f1

What an absolute advert for f1.
    Unbelievable racing after an horrific smash at the start. I've only been twice,great days. it was classed as non viable a few years back, but had over 400,000 fans over this week end. More massive than Hillsborough.

Unbelievable how he walked away from that horrific crash. Glad he’s okay and been released from hospital.

The race itself is one of thee best I’ve ever watched especially the last 10 laps. Some breathtaking driving on show. In a word…. Excellent!

HTF did he walk (stretchered) away from that ?

If it had been pre "halo" days I'm afraid the end result would have been a lot different.

Like I said what a shocking crash that looked! It's around about 1:16 into the video. Shows how much they've improved the car safety over the years.

I switched it on for the last 10 or so laps..wow, brilliant proper racing, really enjoyed that.
    I'm getting back into F1 since the days of Mansell & Senna...
    The years when Schumacher won every Yr were so so boring.

I just sat down has the crash happened, thank Christ for that halo

Not often I watch all the race but this time I did, obviously Silverstone is most enjoyable and some will be jealous

It was a cracking race! I wasn't going to bother with F1 after their altering the rules last season. My daughter is a fan and has been coming here for Sunday dinner a lot so I've been dragged back into it.

Yesterday was excellent

Not a fan but it was on the telly while i was having a beer at the cricket club, must say it was an exciting race.