+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video On Official Site

Video On Official Site

Well worth a watch,Warney talks to the players in Croatia,about expectations,etc.

Top man Warney without a shadow of a doubt

The site says the video reviewing the first day is unavailable. Anybody else having this problem? (I can watch the earlier one where PW is talking to the lads about standards so it’s probably not a location issue.)

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    The site says the video reviewing the first day is unavailable. Anybody else having this problem? (I can watch the earlier one where PW is talking to the lads about standards so it’s probably not a location issue.)
    Seen the same one about standards. The other one about Croatia says 'apologies but this video is currently unavailable'.

Brilliant

..I tried it, and I got 'apologies but the players intended to be in this video are currently unavailable'....

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    It’s now working

I wanted to hear what Hammy was going to speak about but that is being greedy. Great content, nice to see behind the scenes a bit more. Definitely right about the mindset, don't even think about relegation.

Good that.

With it being the off season, and with some uncertainty still about what our team will look like on opening day, my faith and optimism gets a little battered.

Hearing Paul Warne speak the way he does always helps restore my confidence somewhat.

It’s just words, I know, but it does me good to hear him.

Think Kelly might need to sit todays session out

Name:  33860CB7-778F-4B26-9551-0384E297DEB6.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  19.3 KB

Always wait a while when videos are unavailable, I think they actually forget to press the right buttons at times, did it a few times last season
    Last edited by millertop; 04-07-2022 at 12:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast