+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T. To misquote Henry II...

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    No TTR, it's €91M today.
    Pains me to say it but TTR is correct it’s £191m

Edit: unless the exchange rate has taken a dive, just checking!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post

He is cooking the books or just another none factual know all.

https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/

Moving back on topic and away from the apparent obsession with MA’s fantasy.

It seems there’s a petition to bring back Johnson! Possibly started by TTR and AF.

Completely insane imo, but seeing as, within three days, it appears to have attracted 13,000 signatures there are still more than a few deluded lunatics out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Moving back on topic and away from the apparent obsession with MA’s fantasy.

It seems there’s a petition to bring back Johnson! Possibly started by TTR and AF.

Completely insane imo, but seeing as, within three days, it appears to have attracted 13,000 signatures there are still more than a few deluded lunatics out there.
    Hang on a minute, whoa boy

Where have I ever said I was Johnsons biggest fan?

I have called him a **** on many occasions.
    At the time of election though, he was the least of a **** of what was on offer.
    That's why it jpisses me off, that folks seem to think that the next government is going to be any better. It isn't,

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Hang on a minute, whoa boy

Where have I ever said I was Johnsons biggest fan?

I have called him a **** on many occasions.
    At the time of election though, he was the least of a **** of what was on offer.
    That's why it jpisses me off, that folks seem to think that the next government is going to be any better. It isn't,
    It was a JOKE...remember them? Just a strategy to get us back on topic.
    Of course I didn’t think you’d have started such a ridiculous petition, I mean you’ll be telling me you always thought Johnson was telling the truth over Brexit next!

Oh...and I don’t think the next Government is going to be any better. It’s going to be much the same, but perhaps (only perhaps) we won’t have to suffer the continued embarrassment of having such a narcissistic liar for a leader.

Shapps pulls out. Oh how we must wish those words could have been uttered a generation earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post

Please learn to look further than the end of your noses. You Little Englanders are probably blissfully unaware that there are 2 different European lotteries. The reason being, what else could it be, tax. Betting tax to be precise. One of the 2 lottery conglomerates is played in all the countries involved that do NOT tax betting wins. It has a higher maximum jackpot than the other one which, as you will have guessed, runs in those countries which DO have betting tax. In NL wins in excess of €454 get hit with 29% "kansspelbelasting". The "bettin tax" country lottery has a maximum jackpot of €120M. Today's is €91M (91 million Euro) and not 191M GBP.

Name:  EU jackpot.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  19.3 KB

Shapps pulls out. Oh how we must wish those words could have been uttered a generation earlier.
    Genuine lol at that one rA

It was a JOKE...remember them? Just a strategy to get us back on topic.
    Of course I didn’t think you’d have started such a ridiculous petition, I mean you’ll be telling me you always thought Johnson was telling the truth over Brexit next!

Oh...and I don’t think the next Government is going to be any better. It’s going to be much the same, but perhaps (only perhaps) we won’t have to suffer the continued embarrassment of having such a narcissistic liar for a leader.
    Oh so now you have a sense of humour? priceless.

I would pretty much agre with the rest of what you wrote though.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Please learn to look further than the end of your noses. You Little Englanders are probably blissfully unaware that there are 2 different European lotteries. The reason being, what else could it be, tax. Betting tax to be precise. One of the 2 lottery conglomerates is played in all the countries involved that do NOT tax betting wins. It has a higher maximum jackpot than the other one which, as you will have guessed, runs in those countries which DO have betting tax. In NL wins in excess of €454 get hit with 29% "kansspelbelasting". The "bettin tax" country lottery has a maximum jackpot of €120M. Today's is €91M (91 million Euro) and not 191M GBP.

Name:  EU jackpot.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  19.3 KB
    So you are saying, you cannot even enter the big boys lottery?
    I thought EUROPE was the heart of everything?

Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)