Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
1. Thought you condemned ‘cross threading’ politics with other matters and I haven’t defended Swale. Look at what I said. If he breaks the rules and you punish him that’s his problem. He did...you didn’t...but he’s not the only one to tell someone to **** off on here and it doesn’t compare with ‘incitement to commit damage’.

2. Objections from the likes of mac, MA, Stenson, Swale and myself does not constitute ‘mob rule’. We have been the bedrock of this forum for a while and were right to object.

3. Very pleased you’ve done something at last. Not before time and a pity you didn’t explain your actions more quickly which would have helped enormously in the circumstances.

4. Please stop your patronising ‘I have a life’ comment as if the rest of us don’t. Mine may be temporarily on ‘Covid hold’ at the moment but you’re the one who wanted to be moderator and you’re the one who repeatedly tells everyone how experienced you are at such matters. Personally I’ve not had a problem with your moderating style until recently but MA is offering to help and clearly your new found ‘life’ has left you needing support.

5. ‘No one has left the forum’. Really? So regular poster GP not posting since last Friday, having said he would not return until DCFCA had been removed, is just my imagination is it?
You may be of the opinion that he overreacted and could use the ‘ignore’ facility. I might even agree, but for the last five days, at a time when his professional insight would have been very valuable over matters such as the takeover and Buchanan’s contract he has not been seen.
Hopefully, following your appropriate if belated action, he may now return.
Thanks for the critique minister