+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When are the season tickets issued/sent out ?

When are the season tickets issued/sent out ?

I thought unless you requested a new one, you just use your old one? Apparently also there will be an option to have one added to your Apple or Google wallet I believe

Last season's ticket is still supposed to work. Just hoping they send me one of those little fixture lists that they gave out last year, proper handy.

First time iv had a season ticket in 15 years due to work commitments they told me il get both the card and the one to add to your apple wallet just wondered if anybody had heard when they’ll be getting sent out iv emailed Notts but nothing back so far

I rang up on Monday to order a ST for my 6yr old granddaughter, having noticed that the seat next to me is vacant…. guess what?… they weren’t doing new STs and I’d have to ring back Friday!

I phoned the ticket office last week I was informed that they haven’t been printed yet they added they will be sent out at the end of July . Iam unfortunately going up an age bracket to over 65 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I thought unless you requested a new one, you just use your old one? Apparently also there will be an option to have one added to your Apple or Google wallet I believe
    A new one is issued every season, with the current season printed on, and has been the same since season tickets were issued. My mate has kept his from the 60's and all have the season printed on.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    A new one is issued every season, with the current season printed on, and has been the same since season tickets were issued. My mate has kept his from the 60's and all have the season printed on.
    Take a look at last season and you'll not see a date. If you renewed online, you had to tick the option to get a new one, in fact, it's the default option in the statements as well to keep your old one. It's just a barcode at the end of the day, there is nothing special about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Take a look at last season and you'll not see a date. If you renewed online, you had to tick the option to get a new one, in fact, it's the default option in the statements as well to keep your old one. It's just a barcode at the end of the day, there is nothing special about it.

Well I requested a new on as I'm changing stands and I've not received it yet. Plenty of time yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Well I requested a new on as I'm changing stands and I've not received it yet. Plenty of time yet though.
    That makes sense if you're changing seats, as the seat number is printed on it but if it's a big standard renewal of the same seat, then saves the club some money not having to make and send new cards out, I'm all for it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast