+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Tavern

The Tavern

Sometimes i wish the tavern was scrapped because no one goes here anymore. However if its put in the football bit people moan because they dont want to be educated on bigfoot aliens and Donald Trump etc and just want to talk football.
    Lets have a vote i reckon. Can the main board be open for alternative topics or not? Im voting for!

For

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Sometimes i wish the tavern was scrapped because no one goes here anymore. However if its put in the football bit people moan because they dont want to be educated on bigfoot aliens and Donald Trump etc and just want to talk football.
    Lets have a vote i reckon. Can the main board be open for alternative topics or not? Im voting for!

The highlighted part in the quote should be answer enough to your question.

Is this because people are too lazy to change forums? Or, because someone’s opinion on non-Villa stuff isn’t getting the attention that it craves, over on the less populated forum?

It’ll start with ‘someone’ popping a few threads in about conspiracy theories, and then Villa threads will morph into aliens. No doubt ending in Bigfoot’s ability to play off the shoulder of our No.9.

Chaos.

I would put bigfoot in goal if you ask me exciled.

I know what you mean excited if its flooded with ufo threads.

Maybe we should have a conspiracy thread that everything goes into?

I mean Exiled

I mean Exiled
    It matters not Bongo. You were never one to spell or make sense, even back before you were banned as 'The Great Bongo', or whatever.

Keep on with the chaos, it'd be a shame to find out that this is all a scam, and you are in fact, untouched by aliens.

You wear the madness well.

Boris IS 'Bigfoot'

For

For!

Statesey okay'd it a few years back, from memory.

You can bring your own tipple of choice

Note to Bongo though, please keep big foot etc to separate threads, not the footy threads, so people can ignore if they don't feel the need for the benefit of your education.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)