+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ot - Eid al Adha, Eid Mubarak

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Have mentioned before that my wife is Muslim, so she is back in Jakarta with family.

She asked me the other day if I was okay, I said fine.

Been eating Barnsley Pork Chops everyday and enjoying some very nice red wine

Alhamdulillah
    I dont have an issue with any religion. Although I think its a load of polony its up to the individual to choose. I do have a problem with the divisions it creates and has been the catalyst for many conflicts.

What i dislike in the Rashid case is that he is contracted by his employers and is duty bound to fulfil his commitment to employer and supporter (who ultimately pay his salary). Instead he rather pyss off on a religious pilgrimage that could be fulfilled any time after retirement. It seems to may hes taking advantage of the over reactions to the Rafiq case and milking it.

I know some will disagree but thats how I see it.

Rafiq is a two faced t88t - Hypocrite.

Rashid it's all about him, he can stay in Mecca.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    wat soorta snap is it ? Tha dunt want to be eytin all that hot spicy stuff this weather ,,,
    A managed to gerrin to a big do on Queen's Rooad in the heart of the vibrant Muslim quarter with the help of a Muslim elder I know. Stuck to poppadoms and vegetable samosas with pickle dips and yoghurt. Luvly stuff. Full as a bull's bum.

Hear all, See all, Say nowt,
    Eyt all, Sup all, Pay Nowt.

A Yorkshireman's perfect day.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A managed to gerrin to a big do on Queen's Rooad in the heart of the vibrant Muslim quarter with the help of a Muslim elder I know. Stuck to poppadoms and vegetable samosas with pickle dips and yoghurt. Luvly stuff. Full as a bull's bum.

wot didtha wesh it darn wi , Khaleds zero % lager !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ed some good neets in Mecca Eths! Laiked Eid n Sikh rarnd back a few times anorl !!!!
    Pmsl

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Good un SB. Chucked in a Jim Royle quote fo good measure anorl.

Bad day to pick to be a goat.

Day Two of Eid.

The morning sun beats down on the vibrant Halifax Muslim Quarter, now strangely quiet. A discarded McDonald's box playfully blows along the dusty street, breaking the silence.

A day for quiet, personal reflection.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 10-07-2022 at 05:46 AM.

Im thinking of converting to Mecca, because apparently they give out great prizes, much better than Gala bingo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12