+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ot - Beers, and lagers, and stouts

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Is that your lass Nudge ?
    No.
    Why ?

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    No.
    Why ?
    People often marry partners with similar interests so a thought her and thee would be suited.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    People often marry partners with similar interests so a thought her and thee would be suited.
    No you didn’t.

No you didn’t.
    Ohhh yes he did lol.
    Is it your nephew or niece then, in that picture ?. 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ohhh yes he did lol.
    Is it your nephew or niece then, in that picture ?. 😅
    I think the comments from you and SB reveals more about you two - than it does about Pat.

No surprise tho.

Not a big fan of Lager. But just been enjoying a Four pack of Tetley Lager . … weird, because that name isn’t synonymous with lager….. but it’s got a grand taste.

I think the comments from you and SB reveals more about you two - than it does about Pat.

No surprise tho.
    Could you quote the comment from me that "reveals more about me" ?

Or is this a new trend from you Nudge----- that post does not contain the comments I wanted to read so I will make one up in my own mind instead and react to that. What was it in your mind that you are responding to because it doesn't seem to relate in any way to what I posted ?

Arr blame it ont weather ! We need some parny , my lorns arr brarn n parched ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Arr blame it ont weather ! We need some parny , my lorns arr brarn n parched ,
    Thuz some saying it'll not get parny until into next week with this weekend coming brekkin temperature records approaching 40C. Phew ! What a Scorchio.. Dunt thee be wattrin that grass or Yorkshire Watta al get thi.

Aar blame Conway.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-07-2022 at 06:21 AM.

Arr it's oreyt fo sum tho , didtha see " showcase pitch " on Setdi v Crewe ? It's eytha bin well wattud or sumdis got riddon Khaleds zero% larga ! ass not bi laikin artin this heeart and same for lornmowa, fooark ul bi passin art at Gret Yorkshire Show this week thee watch , avva mate evvin a day art in Harrogate on Weds , GYS during day then the highleet !! Reds match at neet ! arr luckee iz he !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast