+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lucas paqueta hands in transfer request

i think Graeme Bailey broke the story today, he used to be a sports writer from Boro, now works as a transfer insider for 90min.

He was the first person to say the Ekiteke deal was off and he was going to PSG. He got that story 24 hours before sky

Bamba Dieng is a new name to me. Can play anywhere across the front 3 apparently.

https://www.90min.com/posts/newcastl...reinforcements

Only 9 goals in 42 games for Marseille so not exactly prolific

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    Bamba Dieng is a new name to me. Can play anywhere across the front 3 apparently.

https://www.90min.com/posts/newcastl...reinforcements

Only 9 goals in 42 games for Marseille so not exactly prolific
    yeah i dont know anything about him either to be honest, other than what is on the web, 7 goals in 30 league appearances last season. I dont know how many of them were off the bench or even if he played up front.
    As a back up to Wilson and can also cover the wings i expect

The sooner Wood gets further down the pecking order the better. Although i'd like to see him do a Big Joe and prove everyone wrong i don't think he has it in him or has the ability

Apprently fee is now around £33 million for him.

If we can get him for that fee, think it's very good business.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    yeah i dont know anything about him either to be honest, other than what is on the web, 7 goals in 30 league appearances last season. I dont know how many of them were off the bench or even if he played up front.
    As a back up to Wilson and can also cover the wings i expect
    Bambang only started 11 matches last season. Goal every 140mins or so. 7 major chances missed which he should convert as he gains experience.

Potentially a quality signing at 22 yrs old.

Ba, Cisse-esque player in the making.

Fell out with the new manager Igor something, available for £15m-ish.

Worth a punt IMO considering the market and our stuggles to sign a striker so far

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Bambang only started 11 matches last season. Goal every 140mins or so. 7 major chances missed which he should convert as he gains experience.

Potentially a quality signing at 22 yrs old.

Ba, Cisse-esque player in the making.

Fell out with the new manager Igor something, available for £15m-ish.

Worth a punt IMO considering the market and our stuggles to sign a striker so far
    A 22 year old, 1 goal every two games, striker in the French first division for £15 million? Definitely worth a punt if his attitude is good.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    A 22 year old, 1 goal every two games, striker in the French first division for £15 million? Definitely worth a punt if his attitude is good.
    Just imagine the chants at SJP with a name like Bambang bulging the net.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Aye attitude is key. I'm glad we didn't sign that Rabiot guy, he's know to be a complete knobheed apparently. His agent / Mother is supposed to be a complete monster also.

Hopefully he goes to Man U and adds to the toxicity of that dressing room hahaha

I see the Kalimuendo is off to Rennes.

Wouldn't have minded him in the B&W on the opposite flank to ASM however in Dan & Eddie & Amanda (AKA D.E.A. haha) we trust. Mehrdad Ghodoussi & Jamie Reuben (AKA M.J.) throwing shapes with a tambourine like Bez from the happy Mondays haha

Too much coffee for I today me thinks! haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)