+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ot - The Tykesmad jukebox & Tv

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Can we ev some singers who can actually sing ?.
    My request is Bing Crosby singing White Christmas.(1942 Original Version) with him sucking on a pipe. I defy anyone not to start ruerrin.
    Ok here we go, and hey happy new year to everybody as well lol. This one is for uncle SB, heres the original Bing Crosby.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Av gorra request , and it's fothee ♥! Commodores "night shift" lol ehh!.
    Well Im glad you have picked that song actually, and while I realise its a 'neet rake' night shift in Jack Walton's/Fultons warehouse type comment lol, I do like this one. In fact, I was at a game where we beat Middlesbrough in about Mar '85, and this was played on the tannoy/speaker, as part of the half time music. YES I really do remember that actually!.
    Heres the Commodores.

Last edited by Acido; 26-07-2022 at 07:18 AM.

Thank you Acido for the Bing Crosby song.

Am in bits here.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ok its more of a clip from a sitcom, but as nobody else is making any requests Pass kid lol, here we go with Racquel & Tony.

Got to be alongside one of their classics, after the chandelier, and the blow up dolls. Made me howl this morning….Cheers Acido, and pass for requesting

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thank you Acido for the Bing Crosby song. Am in bits here.
    Tahh SB, and hey Im seeing stars now so Ive gorra go, back tomorrow morning again maybe lol.
    But lets finish with one more today which we all know, heres a Comic relief special (and hey, try and recognise all of the celebs in this video lol).

Last edited by Acido; 26-07-2022 at 07:47 AM.

Well Im glad you have picked that song actually, and while I realise its a 'neet rake' night shift in Jack Walton's/Fultons warehouse type comment lol, I do like this one. In fact, I was at a game where we beat Middlesbrough in about Mar '85, and this was played on the tannoy/speaker, as part of the half time music. YES I really do remember that actually!.
    Heres the Commodores.

thall doo for me as ruff as thy arr 👍 Forza ditalia🇮🇹

Tahh SB, and hey Im seeing stars now so Ive gorra go, back tomorrow morning again maybe lol.
    But lets finish with one more today which we all know, heres a Comic relief special (and hey, try and recognise all of the celebs in this video lol).

Brilliant Luvvitt

Can we have “ Worzels song “. By Jon Pertwee?
    One for the straw men………. Ta

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Can we have “Worzels song". By Jon Pertwee?
    One for the straw men……. Ta.
    Thats given me an idea lol, I/we could make todays show a themed one, all about straw men and scarecrows and farmers!.
    Err maybe. 😹

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Can we have “Worzels song“, by Jon Pertwee ?.
    One for the straw men…. Tah.

Ok then Jules kid, heres one for all the straw men around the world!. Its Dr Who when he was dressed as a scarecrow lol, heres Jon Pertwee.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast