+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: ot - The Tykesmad jukebox & Tv

It must be Irish Night and who can forget the unique voice of Doleres O'Riordan and The Cranberries who was taken from us way too soon .

Zombie sung live at Woodstock in 1994 .

https://youtu.be/Fa0x3c42pXw

Heres that amazing video, where the Queen met James Bond actually lol. And she sky-dived out of the chopper and down to the Olympic opening ceremonny, in 2012.
    And it was the great Barry Davies doing the commentary lol.

Last edited by Acido; 21-09-2022 at 10:13 PM.

And heres the really heartwarming video where our majesty invited Paddington bear to the palace, for tea.

Paddy bear dun't really know table manners does he lol. I just love it where she says about the marmalade sarnie.. 'so do I, for later'.

And Paddy's words at the end are so real now and so poignant, and so heartwarming.

2 requests please ? Just like watching Brasil by the Roundsmen , some cracking goals on that Vid , Neil Thompson v Stoke screamer ,,
    2nd Divine Comedy , National Express , that's just arr it used to be , awa allus sick when we got to Market Harboro ont way to London , crisps, mars bars, and fizzy pop !! No motorways back then ,
    Last edited by Romared; 23-09-2022 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    2 requests please ? Just like watching Brasil by the Roundsmen , some cracking goals on that Vid , Neil Thompson v Stoke screamer ,,
    2nd Divine Comedy , National Express , that's just arr it used to be , awa allus sick when we got to Market Harboro ont way to London , crisps, mars bars, and fizzy pop !! No motorways back then ,

Here Roma kiddio, is your request for a ride on the National Express lol (and hey, I like this one lol).
    But oddly enough mate, I don't think its abaart a bus/coach company is it.

Heres the former Tykes Tv presenter Luke Robey, in his pop music career (just look at that ginger quiff hairstyle ehh, it really is Luke lol).
    Hey Luke mate, no offense (if you do look in on this board), Im just having a giggle there!.

Heres that scumbag Michael Myers, and the Halloween movie/film, from a few years ago!.

Hey you lot, just give me a sharp chopper and a rocket launcher, and I'll sort the b*stard out. Nowt scares me to be honest.

Aww heres the loveable Paddington the bear lol, and I really do have a soft spot for this character.
    I mean hes a bear, who talks lol, and who loves marmalade sarnies lol, and hes just a cuddly character.

Heres some 60s stuff lol, from Love affair, and its My everlasting love.

Heres some silly Only Fools, where Rodney the plonker might be 'gay' with Micky Pierce.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930