+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The Wokeness Thread

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    If you truly believe that (and I must assume you do) then your rather less bright than I gave you credit for and believe me I haven't credited you with a very high level of cognitive reasoning.

But yes your right I'm beyond peeved at the ferocity of your well thought out "bon moits" D
    Do you want me to dredge up the post where you admitted you were wrong? Always happy to provide clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Do you want me to dredge up the post where you admitted you were wrong? Always happy to provide clarity
    By all means please do, you will as always have added your false interpretation on it, seeing as you do that for most things.

The Lionesses warrent a mention on diversity, that is quote "rightly justified"

Will the same quote be raised to Crystal Palace?

https://www.facebook.com/Traditional...85388425092477

Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    The Lionesses warrent a mention on diversity, that is quote "rightly justified"

Will the same quote be raised to Crystal Palace?

https://www.facebook.com/Traditional...85388425092477

Classic.
    Lol...if you really don’t realise that posts such as this and the comments attached to it exemplify the need to keep taking a stand against racism - you and AF can call that ‘wokeness’ if you like - then you’re even dafter than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol...if you really don’t realise that posts such as this and the comments attached to it exemplify the need to keep taking a stand against racism - you and AF can call that ‘wokeness’ if you like - then you’re even dafter than I thought.
    Not at all sunshine, I find it hilarious.
    A Black commentator, backed by the BBC, complains about the lack of ethnicity in the England team. It fires up all the cry babies, screaming racism.
    Crystal Palace put out a team with a token white bloke in it and no comments are made by anyone.

But racism it seems is everywhere, when viewed from one side of the fence.
    YES IT IS WOKENESS.

Another example of the desire by some to balance the books at all costs, even to the detriment of the team.
    The simple fact is professor Plum, football fans don't give a hoot about the colour of the players skin,
    They just want to win.
    But cry baby activists do love a good whine.
    I think you and Dr Shola should have lunch. You'll get on like a house on fire, even though you are a born imperial racist

No idea who ‘Dr Shola’ is.
    We’ve done the ‘football fans don’t give a hoot about the colour of a player’s skin’ before...only you went very quiet when the clear links between football and right wing extremism throughout the UK and Europe were pointed out to you.
    ‘Cry baby activists’? What do you think you, and the other muddleheaded commentators, come across as by bleating about the Palace side and offering some of the ridiculous comments you’ve ‘quoted’?
    Let’s face it Tricky...you were very quick to jump on the bandwagon over the silly comment made by someone about the Lionesses being all white...and now you’re kicking off about the Palace side being largely black while still saying football fans have ‘don’t give a hoot’ about skin colour. Anyone spot both the contradiction and the common denominator?
    You’re right...the majority of genuine fans couldn’t care less about skin colour. Unfortunately a minority do...seems you’re one of them.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 09-08-2022 at 05:06 PM.

Dr Shola? No idea either, but Professor Plum is a character in the English version of Cluedo, so maybe Dr Shola is a character in the Nigerian version of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    No idea who ‘Dr Shola’ is.
    We’ve done the ‘football fans don’t give a hoot about the colour of a player’s skin’ before...only you went very quiet when the clear links between football and right wing extremism throughout the UK and Europe were pointed out to you.
    ‘Cry baby activists’? What do you think you, and the other muddleheaded commentators, come across as by bleating about the Palace side and offering some of the ridiculous comments you’ve ‘quoted’?
    Let’s face it Tricky...you were very quick to jump on the bandwagon over the silly comment made by someone about the Lionesses being all white...and now you’re kicking off about the Palace side being largely black while still saying football fans have ‘don’t give a hoot’ about skin colour. Anyone spot both the contradiction and the common denominator?
    You’re right...the majority of genuine fans couldn’t care less about skin colour. Unfortunately a minority do...seems you’re one of them.
    First of all, I'm amazed you claim to not know her?
    She's a favourite of your beloved Guardian.
    She basically claims that all white people are racists, with inbuilt predjudice because of the UK past.
    Of course she lives here, even though she hates the place.
    A white person apparently cannot be racially abused according to her. But when a person of colour challenges her, she never replies, just blocks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpiAJS6e3pc
    Go and read up, you'll learn something, about the topic at hand.

As for the Palace team, NO ONE MENTIONED IT. That was the point. The double standards was hilarious. No one GAVE A DAMN, read it again.
    A majority black team gets no mention, but a majority white womens team needs an explanation,
    You claim the Lionesses comment was a silly one. Yet Swale clings to the valid point lol.

As said, I'm not kicking off at all. I find it hilarious, to watch the double standards and hypocrisy of it all. Andy is quite right, to claim he is being cancellled.
    He has an opnion, you and Swale don't like it, so he gets accused of all sorts to shut him up.

i care about fainess and a level playing field sunshine. I won't shut the **** up, just because you see my moaning as inconvenient to the agenda being forced.
    So everytime I do see a comment screaming white racist oppression, I challenge it for fairness. That's what a democracy is all about.
    Dr Shola though, has her prejudices at the forefront and you have to defend yourself before you start.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ffcBAjWHY

Nope...never heard of her.

‘NO ONE MENTIONED IT’...what...not even you or those you’ve quoted? Don’t be ridiculous...they self evidently did.

What Swale thinks has nothing to do with me. I agree with much of what he says...not everything...and likewise with him, I’m sure.

The point, or mine at least, and it really isn’t ‘hilarious’...is that each and every time you get a whiff of something involving racism or racial disharmony you immediately seek to make political capital out if it. That’s just how it is...time and time again, so please don’t try and lecture me about ‘double standards and hypocrisy’. ‘

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)