+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben davies

Burnley have joined the race for Davies.
    As ideal as he would be,I think we need to look elsewhere.
    There is no way we will compete with Sheffield United,boro and Burnley.
    Whatever we offer they will double.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    One question
    Can you see this current team getting a result against QPR?
    QPR have new manager. And like almost all the Champ sides havent signed anyone at all. But they have lost players. Like most Championship clubs.
    Like most champ clubs they wint get anyone in until the Prem Clubs return from tours. Like most Champ clubs they will get a few loans in. Nobody has any money to spend. Hence the no signings at any clubs.
    Last season we didnt get in our first signing until 2 games in. Like most clubs.
    Yes I think they will win that vrs QPR easily.
    Why would I be worried? Because we lost Lenihan and Rothwell? We have better you players coming through.
    We just need a few extra bodies in for later in the season when injuries have hit.
    Like most clubs we have no money. Unless we sell our only one decent player.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Burnley have joined the race for Davies.
    As ideal as he would be,I think we need to look elsewhere.
    There is no way we will compete with Sheffield United,boro and Burnley.
    Whatever we offer they will double.
    Who are paying double? Do you seriously think Lenihan went to Boro to double his wages? Sheff Utd arent doubling any wages. Burnley have no money. That's why they are buying crap from MK Don's.

I can guarantee right now if we offered 10 grand a week the above teams would offer 20 grand.
    Their budget is far bigger than ours.
    Also I believe we are now the only championship team to not sign anyone.

then how did we get Harvey Elliott, Tosin, Van Hecke, buy Brereton, buy Arnstrong, buy Dack, how did we find Rothwell, how did we buy Kaminski?

You are aware Burnley have sold all their entire first team and not invested any money into their first team apart from unknown lower league players because their American owner has taken all their money out of the club? I wouldnt be getting this excited about Burnley.

Actually what is concerning about Burnley is they are looking at young and hungry players who are proven at championship level(bar twine)
    The above players was either on loan or bought because they were largely unproven.
    Yes they all worked but that's not my concern the past,it's what's happening now.
    We have a very thin squad and are making no movements to change that.
    Yes we could have some coming in on loan last minute but eventually we need to be making signings.

so you think Burnley will have a god season then based on all of that yeah> Is that what your saying?

Will they have a better season than us?
    In my opinion yes but it doesn't fit with your opinion so it's pretty irrelevant.

they don't pay their bills by deciding if finishing above us is a factor or not. The Yank owner who took all their money won't even be aware we exist. The question is will they go back up?
    Because if they don't they will very soon be in our financial situation. They desperately need to go back up. Mid-table will be a disaster for them as a club. Certainly off the pitch.
    With that manager and those players? They will finish around mid-table if things go okay.
    I dont live in Blackburn or Burnley so have absolutely no opinion on who will finish higher, I genuinely couldn't care less.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)