+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Come on you lazy lot, what are your expectations for your team this season?

Come on you lazy lot, what are your expectations for your team this season?

Well I am very optimistic about Spurs this year. We have bought some good players and are still linked to a few more. Qualifying for the Champions League was a great end to last year, especially shutting up the goons.

It is sure to be another City, Liverpool fight for the Championsip but I think we can challenge chelski for 3rd place.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Well I am very optimistic about Spurs this year. We have bought some good players and are still linked to a few more. Qualifying for the Champions League was a great end to last year, especially shutting up the goons.

It is sure to be another City, Liverpool fight for the Championsip but I think we can challenge chelski for 3rd place.
    Hi Davee, we down at the Den have no such lordly ambitions but we have just paid £1.7 million for a Dutch striker, a club record, That is the gap between Premier n Championship. The money in the top div is crazy, 4o here, 50 mill there for unknowns, Look at Man u, paid £89 mill for paul Pogba and let him go for free after a few years. Anyway I am pleased with Gary Rowett's new signings and I do believe we have a chance of making the top 6, looking forward to the new season, good luck to Spurs. Come on you LIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers for that Claw, hopefully Millwall can build on their decent season last year. You are right about the money the Premier Teams are spending but even some of the Championship teams are spending decent amounts.

Don’t hold out much hope this season for Brum,if we win a few corners I’ll be chuffed

[QUOTE=Artist;40087351]Don’t hold out much hope this season for Brum,if we win a few corners I’ll be chuffed[/QUOTE

Never mind Artist, Brum are doing a great job with the Commonwealth games. Well worth a watch.

You’re right Claw,we’ve done a great job with the games,and enjoyed watching it