+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: v Sunderland (h) Sat

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    I opened a new bank account and only have max £250 in it. I gave the card to my son to use for buying things for me. You can do the same and have limited funds in the account so that the kids can get food , but you have the security that if it gets lost/stolen there is not much loss.
    A £250 loss in the Bedsit would lead to another eviction notice and serious assault charges. .I know the times are changing but i just hate using my card for minor purchases as i was brought up to do bank reconciliation weekly not daily.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    GB it is cashless so you don't need to predict anything 😂 unless you give it away to strangers you will definitely leave with the £30.

On the flip side. I havent paid for anything in cash this year. Apart from putting a pound coin in my trolley. The times they are a changing.
    I would have spent money today in Tannadice as i have done for over 55 years.The mark up at the shop as we all know is huge and today i cannot use cash so United lose money its as simple as that.Its not a protest i do not use my card in a newsagents,barbers,small grocers etc etc and will not use it in Tannadice either.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I would have spent money today in Tannadice as i have done for over 55 years.The mark up at the shop as we all know is huge and today i cannot use cash so United lose money its as simple as that.Its not a protest i do not use my card in a newsagents,barbers,small grocers etc etc and will not use it in Tannadice either.
    Fair enough mate. Can I ask why though? Online banking etc makes it ridiculously easy to control your money. Is it just a habit thing?

I did use my card on Wednesday evening to pay £500 for my season ticket,that is the kinda thing i use my card on.I honestly do not believe in using it to buy a paper,pie or a cake.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Fair enough mate. Can I ask why though? Online banking etc makes it ridiculously easy to control your money. Is it just a habit thing?
    I have online banking in the house mate but not on my phone as my preferred device is a Nokia 6233.

Anyone got starting line up ?

Come on United !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Anyone got starting line up ?

Come on United !!!
    Just type Dundee United into Google mate you'll find it there. I'm no good at posting pics.

No Levitt or Fletcher though

Found it

Ericsson
    Smith Mulgrew Edwards McMann
    Sibbald Meekison
    Harkes Watt Niskanen
    McLeod

Other formations are possible

Not sure where Harkes will be deployed ?

Playing some pretty tidy stuff at times, keeper looks alright, Watt has take a bit of a sore one on the thigh.....still not much in the final third, but wth no Levitt or Fletcher, then that is understandable. Sibbald looks pretty composed.

Watching on DUTV

Being honest, it's a very poor display so far.

Created absolutely nothing. In fact nothing is being kind.
    No shots on goal
    Midfield can't impose themselves on the game
    Eriksson made one decent save but kicked the ball out the park at least twice.
    Surely we'll be better second half

Weather looks nice though

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)