+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: v Sunderland (h) Sat

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I'm predicting i go into Tannadice with £30 in my wallet and leave with £30.I have never in my life used a card to buy a pie,hotdog or a drink anywhere in the world and i can't see that ever changing.
    It's just easier though. 🙂

In saying that there is a bit of a flaw with the food kiosks in the ETL, I can't get to them even if I wanted. Tried once and gave up as the metal barriers prevent me from getting close enough. 🤔 Given my size and activity level it's probably a good thing. 🤪

Regarding my post above and our new cashless regime,if you have bairns old enough to attend Tannadice without you will you just give them any of your cards to make purchases inside the stadium?.

Regarding my post above and our new cashless regime,if you have bairns old enough to attend Tannadice without you will you just give them any of your cards to make purchases inside the stadium?.
    That's a great point. I didn't know about this but it is an odd one. As well as the kids there are plenty older folk that just don't want to do it either.

I'm predicting i go into Tannadice with £30 in my wallet and leave with £30.I have never in my life used a card to buy a pie,hotdog or a drink anywhere in the world and i can't see that ever changing.
    I predict that GB will say he's going into Tannadice with £30 in his wallet and leaving with it intact, but in reality the magic of being back in the famous stadium again will overcome him and he'll leave with about £20!

Heart in the right place 🧡

C'mon United

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    That's a great point. I didn't know about this but it is an odd one. As well as the kids there are plenty older folk that just don't want to do it either.
    Correct. I can understand the idea behind it but it's plain wrong. I'm in the 60's vintage category and quite happy with cashless but there should always be a cash option until a fascist government declares cash is outlawed across the land.

I mastered the Macdonald's digital ordering menu system last month but even they were still accepting cash.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Predicting 1-1

I have feeling we will see a new formation and sibbald , Fletch , unexpected appearance from a youngster.

Come on United !!!!!
    On the football side I'm looking forward to seeing Watt and Fletcher developing a strike partnership with help from Niskanen in particular. We need more goals this season if we want to repeat a fourth place finish, so get to it lads.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    On the football side I'm looking forward to seeing Watt and Fletcher developing a strike partnership with help from Niskanen in particular. We need more goals this season if we want to repeat a fourth place finish, so get to it lads.
    JR’s first home game, in front of his previous employers, he’ll want the team to play well todays

I opened a new bank account and only have max £250 in it. I gave the card to my son to use for buying things for me. You can do the same and have limited funds in the account so that the kids can get food , but you have the security that if it gets lost/stolen there is not much loss.

Can any **** lend me a fiver?
    Seriously though, I've been cashless pretty much for years down to being an utterly lazy ******* who finds it easier that way. I've just been for a hair cut and my hairdresser is the only person I ever pay in cash, hence the two shiny 1 pound coins jingling in my pocket just now

GB it is cashless so you don't need to predict anything 😂 unless you give it away to strangers you will definitely leave with the £30.

On the flip side. I havent paid for anything in cash this year. Apart from putting a pound coin in my trolley. The times they are a changing.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)