+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Salford friendly

Salford friendly

Trialist on the bench.
    Is it the same lad from Wolves or someone else?

Live on YouTube possibly
    https://youtu.be/Tv81yT0y_jQ

Yep that links working

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Trialist on the bench.
    Is it the same lad from Wolves or someone else?
    Yes same lad

Losing 1-0 after 15 minutes

Struggling to create any chances.

Nearly 70 mins in and still not created much.

On a plus side that trialist at the back looks half decent

Tbh with two games in two nights in this heat I would take no injuries as the most important aspect…

Not worried about the result but all I read really is doom and gloom in the Advertiser. Eaves to miss the start of the season with a calf problem?
    He’s hardly played has he?
    Paper only reports what interest there is for our players yet none seem interested in coming here.
    If there is any ambition at all we have to push the boat out a bit more and get some quality in.

I am really cheesed off we let Miller go, citing injury yet we are short on numbers, struggling to get a shot on target against bloody Salford.

I was optimistic about this season but after encouraging signs last week with regard to communication, we have referred back to type.

We need another 5 players & that’s assuming we are free from injury, which we aren’t. Only fit forwards we have are Kelly, Washington and JJ, the latter being nowhere good enough for the level we are playing at.

Starting to get concerned about the lack of positivity which yet again seems to be oozing about little old Rotherham. Plucky little team and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Not worried about the result but all I read really is doom and gloom in the Advertiser. Eaves to miss the start of the season with a calf problem?
    He’s hardly played has he?
    Paper only reports what interest there is for our players yet none seem interested in coming here.
    If there is any ambition at all we have to push the boat out a bit more and get some quality in.

I am really cheesed off we let Miller go, citing injury yet we are short on numbers, struggling to get a shot on target against bloody Salford.

I was optimistic about this season but after encouraging signs last week with regard to communication, we have referred back to type.

We need another 5 players & that’s assuming we are free from injury, which we aren’t. Only fit forwards we have are Kelly, Washington and JJ, the latter being nowhere good enough for the level we are playing at.

Starting to get concerned about the lack of positivity which yet again seems to be oozing about little old Rotherham. Plucky little team and all that.

There’s still time but in reality I can see us struggling in the centreback area and you will see me resurrecting my plea for a defensive coach.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast