+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Ay It Hot

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Eye fink you mite bee rite which means you owe me a pint. Just so long as it's not an Al' pint which I still haven't got 😉 .

I’m nice and cool sitting on a sun-bed in Florida sipping a bud or two. Nice then to go back to a cool air conditioned pad and read a book!

Returning just in time for the Boro game so hope it’s not an abortion! No sign of any machine guns or that c unt Robus!

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Hot today....🔥
    Crotch pot cooking hot today here Dubs.

I went to the Gym and did 75 minutes as it’s very cool inside but outside it was 38.5 c according to my car.

I’m so glad it’s dropping like a stone tomorrow.

Only 86 days until the clicks change and we get into some proper weather.

Our thermometers were showing 40'C+ on the unit.....even before we have on mandatory face mask PP2 all day...
    Machines blowing out warm air as well.......it was uncomfortable,for the day to say the least...
    Mix in the copious amounts of shyte odor....and well you get the picture......anyway not back in till the weekend.....

Another hot spell on the way and centering on Black Country this time round and the general Birmingham region.
    I think what it becoming very obvious is that this lack of rain is covering most of Europe as well. The map shows how bad it has become and looks like worse conditions ahead.
    The only difference between what the modelling was predicting just ten years a go and today, is that it is converging quicker then the prediction expected. I suspect, mainly because they under estimated how much methane gas was being released from the permafrost in the Tundras around the world ..
    Name:  Europe-drought-map_0808-inArticle_620.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  16.7 KB

Nice and cool at my gym today though.

It’s like a little dungeon and pretty dark so it makes it a pleasure until my fitness trainer gets the nipple clamps out.

It's hotting up now.
    Have you restrictions in place in Black County yet?
    Much of the country is currently experiencing extreme heat and little rainfall, after the start of a four-day amber extreme heat warning, below normal levels in waterways, and England's driest July since 1935 during which the temperature rose above 40C for the first time.

Not yet Dubs. But later I will use a hosepipe to water the garden, wash the car then I might spray loads and loads of water to get me driveway clean. . I will also take a walk in the searing heat without a cap or sunblock

76 was awful but mainly because it went on for weeks. I have to admit I am finding this 4 days of this heat hard because you really don't want to do anything. In fact its hard doing nothing. Went shopping at 8:00 this morning and by 9:00 I was about to pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Not yet Dubs. But later I will use a hosepipe to water the garden, wash the car then I might spray loads and loads of water to get me driveway clean. . I will also take a walk in the searing heat without a cap or sunblock
    Well I have just finished my morning run and it's already showing 21'C. Yesterday was around the same temp but at about 5K I was weary. So stopped the clock and jogged the other 3K back to the car and got home and out into the garden for relaxing sun bath...
    I will be in PPE for the next two days with no air condition so am making most of it...

I went out cycling yesterday and really enjoyed it; one of the nice things about cycling is that you can generate an increase in airflow around you, just have to get the speed up! Got back from the ride about 12:30pm and it pretty much wiped me out for the rest of the day!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)