+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: V mansfield

Thing is though they don’t have to live in Rotherham. Michael Ihiekwe I understand lives on the Wirral and commuted. Having said that he has moved to Sheffield Wednesday to reduce the commute by 300 yards as we know it’s not always about money. 🤡

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    They don't want to bring their families to Rotherham.

I think that's also why we don't seem to get the best doctors at RDGH, I've heard about so many misdiagnoses now, it's frightening.
    I find that very hard to believe. However, if you have factual evidence to the contrary, I’m willing to change my mind.

Yep, absolutely correct.TS will already be thinking, if we go down this season,we at least have 7-10 million for the kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Odoffin right footed isn't he? When it comes to the championship that's a negative. Harding comfortable enough on the left.
    If you think Harding is comfortable anywhere at Championship level, youre in for a surprise.

The idea that "we're two players off being competitive" is laughable. The club is a chaotic shambles and relegation is a given.

Didn't think you'd be back until the first defeat, however it's great to have your positive input once again.

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    If you think Harding is comfortable anywhere at Championship level, youre in for a surprise.
    Is that the Harding who got voted fans player of the year last time we were in the Championship?

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    I can't help imagining the think tank of some posters on display tonight (minus a few sensible heads). Sitting around a table and formulating recruitment if they could.

Greaves and Hull purely for age - in
    A Lg1 defender in Raggett - in
    A young CB because he is a body - in
    One 30 year old - in
    Another 30 year old who dares share the same age as the other 30 year old - get out. How preposterous an idea. Lol.

I can't even imagine the rest who they would get.

Good for a laugh I suppose. But the gall to question PW and recruitment when you see these alternatives posted, bloody hell, haha.
    All our players were league one players last season ! so what’s your point ? are you saying any player in any division can’t make the transition to the next level ? Rathbone for example has now moved up two divisions in two seasons ! do you still regard him a league two player ?

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post

Did a job last time in the championship. His best position is on the right of defence but can cover on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Did a job last time in the championship. His best position is on the right of defence but can cover on the left.
    When Harding was asked in the interview in Croatia if he enjoyed playing at lwb/rwb he said no. I'm a RB but the gaffer wants him to play there so he does. I agree. Harding is a capable RB in the championship and TBH I think we need to change our formation to be competitive. 352 with the high press is not going to work Vs championship STD players.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast