+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Robus

FAO Robus

Making a few new friends on the baggies board?

We're thick as thieves!

Well done for standing your ground after being called all those things.

The trouble is, they cannot debate. Just resort to name calling and keyboard warriorism (is that a word?) at the first opportunity.

Imagine gathering at your local for a bit of yank-bashing, all in good fun. Then who should walk through the door but a real live yank eager to join right in. Must be annoying... :l)

Baggieal and Baggieblood would leave the local asap.

All tough on a website but face to face?

Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post
    Baggieal and Baggieblood would leave the local asap.

All tough on a website but face to face?

Nah.
    You’re sounding like a voice from the past?

Bit weird, explain?

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post
    Bit weird, explain?
    Newcywolf was a regular poster on here until a few years ago, he clashed with those two… understandably to be honest. I don’t agree with Rob’s thoughts about barren women, you can’t conveniently bracket people that way, but to descend into abuse like that is pathetic and childish.

Oh I get it now.
    No, I read a few football message sites and the baggies one is one of the liveliest.

I've never really understood typing abuse, life really is too short.

Baggies and Clarets are two of the livelier sites for off-topic conversations. I enjoy them and don't take the insults personally at all. I'm interested to hear what English people think about events in their country and abroad.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)