+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Taylor Richards

Taylor Richards

We are linked with this young man along with QPR.
    He is a central midfielder and has some experience with Birmingham last season.
    He would be a much needed buy for the midfield which is severely lacking.

would you play this lad above Buckley or Travis?

Depth champs.
    Our squad is pretty thin at the moment so if Buckley or travis get crocked/suspended then what?
    Garrett looks good but failing that we have mavis the tea lady,maybe she could do a job.

loans ....loans and more loans.
    Last season we didnt get our first signing in until the 2nd game. Give it time and a few weeks, things will start to happen.

Can you see us getting at least 6 players on loan?
    Seems a tall order but that's what we realistically need.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Can you see us getting at least 6 players on loan?
    Seems a tall order but that's what we realistically need.
    yes, that will be fairly easy. We also get the very best loan players aswell, don't forget that. We have been doing that for years and years now, we have become one of the best and most successful clubs at the loan market, which is crucial for Champ clubs. I think e will end up with around 4/5 on loan and a few free transfers, or possibly a nominal fee.
    In 3 to 4 weeks time when the window closes we will be at full quota, Broughton states we have space on the wage bill for another 5/6 players. Which we will bring in, it just takes time.
    That and every single one of our actual targets are the other side of the world playing on tour for their parent club, like every season.
    Thats why every season we tend to bring in a vast majority of our business after the season starts, like almost evry other club. Fir that exact reason. Same for the players we allow out on loan. All our young players have been on tour with us. We will not allow any to leave until we secure the players we want first.
    Thats been the case for years and years and never changed.

I will admit I am wrong if we do just that.
    Will that please you champs?

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I will admit I am wrong if we do just that.
    Will that please you champs?
    we did last season

I was wrong about where we ended up I will admit that.
    The mowbray collapse still happened though.

You could just have easily said I was wrong about where we ended up I will admit that.
    It can't be that hard.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)