+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Callum brittain

For balance , his attitude stunk to high heaven last season and along with cauley Woodrow was the most vocal and openly critical of our managers. Whilst I’m not saying I disagreed , he was under contract with us and this kind of opinion should have been kept to himself. What it did say is that if you need to scrap then he ain’t your man or the player you think he is . Ismael kept him under wraps and his little outbursts wouldn’t have been tolerated otherwise he would’ve been out of the exit door. A good player will shine in a crap team -he looked as bad if not worse than the rest . As far as his finishings concerned lets hope for his partner/wife’s benefit he’s better in the bedroom . Instead of messing with his headband he needs to work on other areas of his game. You’ve signed a bang average footballer who was made to look better due to a sum of the teams parts. All allegedly of course

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    For balance , his attitude stunk to high heaven last season and along with cauley Woodrow was the most vocal and openly critical of our managers. Whilst I’m not saying I disagreed , he was under contract with us and this kind of opinion should have been kept to himself. What it did say is that if you need to scrap then he ain’t your man or the player you think he is . Ismael kept him under wraps and his little outbursts wouldn’t have been tolerated otherwise he would’ve been out of the exit door. A good player will shine in a crap team -he looked as bad if not worse than the rest . As far as his finishings concerned lets hope for his partner/wife’s benefit he’s better in the bedroom . Instead of messing with his headband he needs to work on other areas of his game. You’ve signed a bang average footballer who was made to look better due to a sum of the teams parts. All allegedly of course
    He is better than the full back we had.

Cheers though, tells me you are bitter and feel gutted he has left. And he makes us stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Cheers though, tells me you are bitter and feel gutted he has left. And he makes us stronger.
    Not in the slightest . I have watched us for 35+ years and far better full backs/wing backs have been overseen by myself and many others . The only thing that will carry him initially is his enthusiasm for getting a move , however if you hit a bad run, his true colours will come shining through. If you can be bothered I suggest you get radio commentary of our away game at Huddersfield - at a time when we could’ve mathematically stopped up - the Huddersfield co commentator (ex pro Matt Clarke), said within 1 viewing of him - he can’t be bothered and he wants out ! This was at a time when we could’ve stayed up - says it all. Good luck with the lad , because if it doesn’t go his way you will see …and for the record I think you might struggle next season

Not in the slightest . I have watched us for 35+ years and far better full backs/wing backs have been overseen by myself and many others . The only thing that will carry him initially is his enthusiasm for getting a move , however if you hit a bad run, his true colours will come shining through. If you can be bothered I suggest you get radio commentary of our away game at Huddersfield - at a time when we could’ve mathematically stopped up - the Huddersfield co commentator (ex pro Matt Clarke), said within 1 viewing of him - he can’t be bothered and he wants out ! This was at a time when we could’ve stayed up - says it all. Good luck with the lad , because if it doesn’t go his way you will see …and for the record I think you might struggle next season
    Do you
    You sound like a bitter little Yorkshireman.
    Enjoy Div1. That's more your level.

Do you go on all the clubs fans sites when one of your players leaves to go to a bigger club?

You sound so thick, do you have any other pearls of wisdom?? This is fun.
    Let's see how many thing you can get wrong, you are on a roll here ..........
    Last edited by champs95; 25-07-2022 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Do you go on all the clubs fans sites when one of your players leaves to go to a bigger club?

You sound so thick, do you have any other pearls of wisdom?? This is fun.
    Let's see how many thing you can get wrong, you are on a roll here ..........
    As far as our levels concerned you’re probably bang on, if you look at history in the last decade we’ve spent as much time at L1 level as the championship. I get that . Not delusional in the slightest. I think they call it a realist!

As for other teams websites my track records pretty good - worryingly for you . Ipswich website - under be careful what you wish for when McCarthy got the sack - they got relegated and haven’t been seen in the championship since. Valerian Ismael - who left us for a bigger club (a dose of realism and humility never goes amiss) , shouldn’t have got the bullet from WBA , and were in 5th when he left and the club subsequently went on to secure mid table mediocrity .

As for thick , let me tell you young man, I will challenge my general knowledge of football, business and life in general over yours every day of the week and unfortunately you will come out worse off every time . I suggest you crawl back from under the stone from which you came

What I am telling you is this, you have signed a player that puts his all in when things are rosy in the garden, yet when things don’t go his way, chucks the baby out with the bath water (allegedly) - I’m glad to see the back of him as I would rather see a young player from the youth team cut their teeth (as James bree and John stones did at rb and Rwb) as opposed to someone with an inflated ego and opinion of themselves - no goals in nearly 80 games speaks volumes - he had 3 big chances in our shirt and missed the lot - Swansea at home in playoffs , Swansea away in playoffs and reading at home in the proverbial 6 pointer. This lad has the heart of a pea - if you want this backing up read his article where he ‘pushed the move through’! Clearly one for the fight . Again all allegedly of course.

To be earning the money he is now on you would have to be the CEO of a bank, yet happy clappers such as you son will pay your hard earned coin to watch an absolutely bang average footballer! Who’s thick now !!!!!!

The reality is I will quite happily drive any and I mean ANY BFC player to their next destination if they don’t want to play for us and put a shift in. For a bit of clarity and balance, the players who deserve a move from last seasons shambles are Carlton Morris (gone to Luton for £2m) and Brad Collins - these genuinely looked like they gave a sh!t. So as for any sour grapes comments this really p!sses on your chips .

As for little I don’t think at standing at just over 6ft 2 qualifies me in that bracket son as I’m in the top 4% of heights worldwide so I think I’ll take my chance!

As for little I don’t think at standing at just over 6ft 2 qualifies me in that bracket son as I’m in the top 4% of heights worldwide so I think I’ll take my chance!
    You sound like a daft old yorkshireman.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)