+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Callum brittain

I bet Brittain looks really good for us. It will be fun as you can watch us do well, and come back on and put your hands up and admit you where so wrong. Which of course you will be big enough to do. Remember you have us down as getting relegated. Like Barnsley did.
    So as we do well most weeks, it will be easy for you to nip back and say ......I know absolutely nothing about football, but I can ramble on.
    Lets see how big of a man you will be as the season pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    What I am telling you is this, you have signed a player that puts his all in when things are rosy in the garden, yet when things don’t go his way, chucks the baby out with the bath water (allegedly) - I’m glad to see the back of him as I would rather see a young player from the youth team cut their teeth (as James bree and John stones did at rb and Rwb) as opposed to someone with an inflated ego and opinion of themselves - no goals in nearly 80 games speaks volumes - he had 3 big chances in our shirt and missed the lot - Swansea at home in playoffs , Swansea away in playoffs and reading at home in the proverbial 6 pointer. This lad has the heart of a pea - if you want this backing up read his article where he ‘pushed the move through’! Clearly one for the fight . Again all allegedly of course.

To be earning the money he is now on you would have to be the CEO of a bank, yet happy clappers such as you son will pay your hard earned coin to watch an absolutely bang average footballer! Who’s thick now !!!!!!

The reality is I will quite happily drive any and I mean ANY BFC player to their next destination if they don’t want to play for us and put a shift in. For a bit of clarity and balance, the players who deserve a move from last seasons shambles are Carlton Morris (gone to Luton for £2m) and Brad Collins - these genuinely looked like they gave a sh!t. So as for any sour grapes comments this really p!sses on your chips .
    To be earning the money he is now on you would have to be the CEO of a bank, yet happy clappers such as you son will pay your hard earned coin to watch an absolutely bang average footballer! Who’s thick now !!!!!!

I pay less money to go and watch a Championship side who finished 8th last season than you do to go and watch Barnsley vrs Morecambe in a league match.
    Better quality. Better stadium, better facilities, bigger club, better players.
    Not bad value really. You pay more to go and watch Div1 rubbish.
    Who is the thick tight arse, bitter, obsessed Yorkshireman now

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post

I pay less money to go and watch a Championship side who finished 8th last season than you do to go and watch Barnsley vrs Morecambe in a league match.
    Better quality. Better stadium, better facilities, bigger club, better players.
    Not bad value really. You pay more to go and watch Div1 rubbish.
    Who is the thick tight arse, bitter, obsessed Yorkshireman now
    Bit of a contradiction in terms there , so I’ll throw the thick part back to you as it’s called supporting your club through good and bad. £325 for mine and daughters season ticket this season and last personally I don’t thinks bad - go down into the northern premier etc and it’s £10 a game. As you’ve said I pay more , but you have branded me tight!!
    As for a bigger club - we got around 900 fans less than you on average with only 1 derby game and in a team that was arguably the worst I have ever witnessed.
    What I have noticed is you constant referral to me in a derisory manner about being from yorkshire - first of all I might not be from Yorkshire - are you so naive in your mindset to think that the team you support is from where you were born , and secondly I will take Yorkshire’s offerings over Lancashire’s offerings every day of the week - this is based on experience / scenery/countryside etc.

Judging by your user name - champs95 suggests that’s all you’ve got to cling onto , and there imlies your problem as a club - you THINK you’re a PL team . When we were above you in the league 4/5 years ago did you think you were a better team then? (Unless my memories playing tricks on me) - I’m under no illusion what we are - a yo yo club from L1 to championship and think this time it will take us 3 years minimum to get out of the division - I stand corrected , but the history books show ourselves and yourselves as the the longest serving in the second tier of football.
    You should be more concerned at losing around £69m over the last 5 seasons as in any other business you would’ve been sent to the wall. You are operating beyond your means . You get crowds of 900 more but are paying 4x as much in wages - you do the maths!!

Pardon the pun but in footballing terms you are chicken feed compared to a lot of championship and PL clubs

Pardon the pun but in footballing terms you are chicken feed compared to a lot of championship and PL clubs
    We have won as many Premier League titles as Liverpool. We have won more Premier League Titles than Aston Villa, Everton, Spurs. We are the most successful town club in the whole of the country. We have a great history.

We are a much smaller town than Barnsley, but get bigger crowds, despite being very close to Merseyside and Manchester and live within half an hour drive of 3 of the biggest clubs in world football.

We have a good RB. He will do well for us.

I have you on a fishing line.

Enjoy Div1. Bye now.
    Last edited by champs95; 27-07-2022 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    We have won as many Premier League titles as Liverpool. We have won more Premier League Titles than Aston Villa, Everton, Spurs. We are the most successful town club in the whole of the country. We have a great history.

We are a much smaller town than Barnsley, but get bigger crowds, despite being very close to Merseyside and Manchester and live within half an hour drive of 3 of the biggest clubs in world football.

We have a good RB. He will do well for us.

I have you on a fishing line.

Enjoy Div1. Bye now.
    Hahaha!! For a small town you also have a lot of mental institutions, the main incumbents being delusional. Wait until FFP kicks in, ouch !!!

Hahaha!! For a small town you also have a lot of mental institutions, the main incumbents being delusional. Wait until FFP kicks in, ouch !!!
    When it kicks in, we will still have won as many Premier League Titles as Liverpool, more than Spurs, Villa, Everton etc.
    We will still proudly hold the record going back over 135 years of being Britains most successful town team.
    We will still have a category A academy.
    And we will remain higher up the table than Barnsley, as ever, and you will remain lower league rubbish.
    That has been the case over the past 135 years, it will remain the same for the next 135 years.
    The one memory you will never have, that I have .....watching your side beat Man Utd to a league title. And picking up that title at Anfield. Having watched football at every single level, that was by far the best. Closely followed by seeing my side get to a league cup final and beating Spurs in front of 85k. Major honours.
    It's what seperates the men from the boys.
    You wouldn't know about any of that following your little club in Yorkshire. Over here we do things properly.

I will say one thing.
    FFP won't kick in as we are run properly now.
    Back a few years ago we dipped into a transfer embargo,due to non football people advising venkys but now we have people of knowledge looking out for us.
    Yes we are in debt and I am not about to say otherwise but we a crucially meeting the requirements to stay within the allowed amount of loses.
    I suggest you look at teams such as Stoke who continue to overspend and continue to get away with it.
    We get punished,they should ten fold.
    Now back to your discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I will say one thing.
    FFP won't kick in as we are run properly now.
    Back a few years ago we dipped into a transfer embargo,due to non football people advising venkys but now we have people of knowledge looking out for us.
    Yes we are in debt and I am not about to say otherwise but we a crucially meeting the requirements to stay within the allowed amount of loses.
    I suggest you look at teams such as Stoke who continue to overspend and continue to get away with it.
    We get punished,they should ten fold.
    Now back to your discussion.
    If FFP kicked in (which it won't for the following reason) then around 80% of Championship clubs will fold overnight. We won't as we have the richest owners at the level we play at. Who will just keep servicing the debt.
    This daft Yorkshireman knows all of this, he is just clutching at straws.
    On monday he claimed we would go down, because we have signed a RB from his club that couldn't be arsed with anymore as they showed no ambition after getting in the play off's and then went down. That club is a sinking ship, all their better players have left. For the exact same reason. But he feels we will go down based on bitterness.
    After that he claims we will fall into financial meltdown. All because he is clearly upset that all the better players at his little club are all leaving.
    But because he once told an Ipswich fan that they would struggle after sacking Mick McCarthy (the same bloke who got sacked for doing a terrible job at Cardiff) he appoints himself as a footballing expert. Who dislikes Lancashire.

That about sums up the fkng nutcase.

Cue him to come back with more factually incorrect garbage .........

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)