+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Callum brittain

Lets have a look at all the things you have said so far in one place –

Good luck with the lad , because if it doesn’t go his way you will see …and for the record I think you might struggle next season

I’m in the top 4% of heights worldwide

my general knowledge of football, business and life in general over yours every day of the week and unfortunately you will come out worse off every time

in footballing terms you are chicken feed compared to a lot of championship and PL clubs

My prediction? Diaz will be gone by the end of august

I like this, some good solid things that will all come back to haunt you. And even better, your still refusing to not **** off.

I had a quick look on the Barnsley site.
    Weird, you do not post on your own fans site?
    Irrelevant on there aswell I see.
    I must ask Acido about you.

Now I am concerned.
    Brittain is starting to look very average
    We have suffered back to back heavy defeats and I can see diaz off on deadline day,just to bugger things up further.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Now I am concerned.
    We have suffered back to back heavy defeats and I can see diaz off on deadline day,just to bugger things up further.
    2 great sets of results for us yesterday !

When we finished 5th under Ismael we were wondering how we’d managed to sign brittain (apart from finishing and having too much time to think about across), last season we found out why we had him. I don’t blame him for his eagerness to leave as our club has a bad culture (in my opinion he played a large part of this cancer at the club, along with Woodrow) . But I dare say he wanted a more ambitious and bigger infrastructure club and bigger wages as he’s probably on his last 2 big contracts. A good player would’ve shone in what was an awful team last season and he didn’t - if he had they would’ve been queuing up to sign him

1 question
    You said 2 great sets of results for us yesterday.
    Are you that bitter towards us that you are going to get that excited when we lose.
    I am pretty sure we are largely irrelevant to the rest of the Barnsley fanbase.

Now I am concerned.
    You were concerned months ago.

Yes I was,then I was surprised.
    2 back to back 3-0 defeats has highlighted we need help and if we don't get the help....we could be in trouble.

Yes I was,then I was surprised.
    2 back to back 3-0 defeats has highlighted we need help and if we don't get the help....we could be in trouble.
    Yeah. Relegation is now a certainty. Thats how football works

1 question
    Are you that bitter towards us that you are going to get that excited when we lose.
    If this is all he is going to do then he is adding nothing. So time he went.

I will await his answer before he gets the boot.

1 question
    I was being sarcastic!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)