+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Callum brittain

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    PS I'm glad you've called me out, you've reminded me I need a cabbage
    What a decent player Brittain is. You called that one right.

I think you are going to struggle ....yep, you called that one right.

3 wins out of 3. Going well. Yopu called that correctly aswell.

You got 100% of the rubbish you wrote

Neither of us said we would struggle. At the time of us saying what we said, we had no manager, and has signed no players.
    We have a quality manager. We have a great set of players, we have made great signings. I actually spent the summer, cleary saying we would be fine. Before anything happened. Its called foresight. And knowing something about football.
    You are a clown, but also one that is bitter. Which affects your rational thinking.

You are a pathetic little man.

We are going to have a great season, so I shall say goodbye now, as you will not be back.

QUOTE=champs95;40095343]What a decent player Brittain is. You called that one right.

I think you are going to struggle ....yep, you called that one right.

3 wins out of 3. Going well. Yopu called that correctly aswell.

You got 100% of the rubbish you wrote

Neither of us said we would struggle. At the time of us saying what we said, we had no manager, and has signed no players.
    We have a quality manager. We have a great set of players, we have made great signings. I actually spent the summer, cleary saying we would be fine. Before anything happened. Its called foresight. And knowing something about football.
    You are a clown, but also one that is bitter. Which affects your rational thinking.

You are a pathetic little man.

We are going to have a great season, so I shall say goodbye now, as you will not be back.[/QUOTE]

Don’t you worry I’ll keep coming back

Brittain - remember who’s seen him more . Given I’ve seen him pretty much everytime he put the shirt on I think I’m more qualified to pass opinion. From some of your comments it seems like you’re not even a regular down at Ewood park - in which case rubbishes your opinion .

I quote - ‘and for the record I think you might struggle next season’. Please note the use of the word ‘might’ - there is still time

You’re passing judgement after 2 league games - too early!

Robin stated you’d finish around 16th on 29th July - you had a manager! Hardly a positive prediction.

How do you know JDT is quality ? Too early - time might prove so, but certainly not at this stage

As for foresight, time will tell. If BBD goes, that could easily ruin your season. The reality from a business point of view is you will himshortly. Final year of contract, turns 24 in April and can leave for nowt in the summer as over 24

Judging from our little spat, I think it’s evident who the clown is to people reading this thread.

I quote from you-

‘I will be interested to see what style of play we use, and the formation we employ.
    I have my ticket for Saturday and I am looking forward to getting back to Ewood.’

Could be taken as you’re not a regular , could be a general looking forward to going back after a few months away- care to elaborate chumps?

I will hop in just to clarify that I predicted 16th as we hadn't signed anyone at the point but currently we are around 10th place with who we have on board.
    Couple more signings(centre back definitely needs to be one)and I can't see why top 6 isn't a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I will hop in just to clarify that I predicted 16th as we hadn't signed anyone at the point but currently we are around 10th place with who we have on board.
    Couple more signings(centre back definitely needs to be one)and I can't see why top 6 isn't a possibility.
    My point is Robin, a prediction is a prediction. I am being judged based on facts at the time, based on what I have seen of mr brittain . My prediction saying you might struggle was at a similar time , if you go and subsequently sign 10 players at £6m then things change. But as it stands , as I’m sure most will agree - apart from the blinkered and delusional- it is far too early to say JDT is atop manager is foolish -ask Roda fans what they think of him. Let’s be right Malmö is hardly a yardstick, it’s like me managing Celtic/rangers and saying I’m the next big thing because I’ve masterminded a top 2 finish.

If JDT goes and loses 9 on the spin, Brfc fans’ opinion of him will change - I will guarantee it - any football fan who has been watching a bang average team knows how easily it can turn - as I do

Mr Britain’s attitude was appalling last season - let me put it this way, if you saw shocking performances - and I mean shocking, and then outbursts on local radio interviews it hardly warms you to someone - we saw a different side to him last season compared to the season before (where he was okay-regularly a 7/10) , and it showed why he was at our club . To then have an outburst regarding pushing for a move says it all and speaks volumes of the boy- not really someone for the trenches, even though we could see this from his performances last season. As I said in a previous message , the only thing that will carry him is that he has to show willing as he has to cement his place in your squad, however if things don’t go his way he won’t be digging you out - he will be looking for his next move (allegedly). Unfortunately it is a trait of the modern day footballer as they have likely had rejection from academies since the age of 6.

Nothing I have said on here is irrational , it is well thought through and backed up - as for chumps I have a vision that if someone interviewed them after the Brexit decision , he/she is the sort that would just reply ‘rule Britannia’. Such a blinkered vision is the modern day curse of football fans - everything is about thehere and now and not longer term vision. As an example, I don’t want the reds going £100s of millions in debt as I still want the club there for many a year, so the PL can go and screw themselves slowly as this has been the root of all evil in modern day football, which has disconnected many a fan in recent years

My point is Robin, a prediction is a prediction. I am being judged based on facts at the time, based on what I have seen of mr brittain . My prediction saying you might struggle was at a similar time , if you go and subsequently sign 10 players at £6m then things change. But as it stands , as I’m sure most will agree - apart from the blinkered and delusional- it is far too early to say JDT is atop manager is foolish -ask Roda fans what they think of him. Let’s be right Malmö is hardly a yardstick, it’s like me managing Celtic/rangers and saying I’m the next big thing because I’ve masterminded a top 2 finish.

If JDT goes and loses 9 on the spin, Brfc fans’ opinion of him will change - I will guarantee it - any football fan who has been watching a bang average team knows how easily it can turn - as I do

Mr Britain’s attitude was appalling last season - let me put it this way, if you saw shocking performances - and I mean shocking, and then outbursts on local radio interviews it hardly warms you to someone - we saw a different side to him last season compared to the season before (where he was okay-regularly a 7/10) , and it showed why he was at our club . To then have an outburst regarding pushing for a move says it all and speaks volumes of the boy- not really someone for the trenches, even though we could see this from his performances last season. As I said in a previous message , the only thing that will carry him is that he has to show willing as he has to cement his place in your squad, however if things don’t go his way he won’t be digging you out - he will be looking for his next move (allegedly). Unfortunately it is a trait of the modern day footballer as they have likely had rejection from academies since the age of 6.

Nothing I have said on here is irrational , it is well thought through and backed up - as for chumps I have a vision that if someone interviewed them after the Brexit decision , he/she is the sort that would just reply ‘rule Britannia’. Such a blinkered vision is the modern day curse of football fans - everything is about thehere and now and not longer term vision. As an example, I don’t want the reds going £100s of millions in debt as I still want the club there for many a year, so the PL can go and screw themselves slowly as this has been the root of all evil in modern day football, which has disconnected many a fan in recent years
    The very first thing you announced was how poor Brittain was. I disagree.
    He is excellent. A real find for us.

The next thing you say is I think k you will struggle this season. And you will be or7ved wrong about that.

I'm really bored of you now. I didnt read any of your latest ramblings. Life is too short.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    The very first thing you announced was how poor Brittain was. I disagree.
    He is excellent. A real find for us.

The next thing you say is I think k you will struggle this season. And you will be or7ved wrong about that.

I'm really bored of you now. I didnt read any of your latest ramblings. Life is too short.
    Hahaha. You copy and paste me anything where I have said how poor he is? Bang average - Yes, poor - no.

Think you will struggle - no - might struggle, yes

Next questions - I really hope for your clients' sake you're not a defence solicitor as I would rather represent myself .

You've still not even answered whether you're a regular at ewood park - I think the declination to answer says it all - who would have though it hey, someone so full of passion cant even be bothered to go to all of the home games, or is it that your ticket prices have gone up to cover your crippling debts and you have been priced out?

All the best

Brittain was superb again today. Brilliant signing. We found ourselves a real gem here.
    Pity he picked up an injury, we will miss him until he is back. But well done another quality performance.
    And that's 4 wins in 4 now I believe?

Hahaha. You copy and paste me anything where I have said how poor he is? Bang average - Yes, poor - no.

Think you will struggle - no - might struggle, yes

Next questions - I really hope for your clients' sake you're not a defence solicitor as I would rather represent myself .

You've still not even answered whether you're a regular at ewood park - I think the declination to answer says it all - who would have though it hey, someone so full of passion cant even be bothered to go to all of the home games, or is it that your ticket prices have gone up to cover your crippling debts and you have been priced out?

All the best
    Yeah, I go most weeks, and get to a good few away games. And have a 5 hour round trip to home games.
    Next ....

Not in the slightest . I have watched us for 35+ years and far better full backs/wing backs have been overseen by myself and many others . The only thing that will carry him initially is his enthusiasm for getting a move , however if you hit a bad run, his true colours will come shining through. If you can be bothered I suggest you get radio commentary of our away game at Huddersfield - at a time when we could’ve mathematically stopped up - the Huddersfield co commentator (ex pro Matt Clarke), said within 1 viewing of him - he can’t be bothered and he wants out ! This was at a time when we could’ve stayed up - says it all. Good luck with the lad , because if it doesn’t go his way you will see …and for the record I think you might struggle next season
    Good luck with the lad , because if it doesn’t go his way you will see …and for the record I think you might struggle next season

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)