This was your second response ...as a guest on another fan site. Look at the final thing you say.
I think we both know you wanted a reaction. Well ...you got one. So please don't act like the victim here -

Hall Of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
Cheers though, tells me you are bitter and feel gutted he has left. And he makes us stronger.
Not in the slightest . I have watched us for 35+ years and far better full backs/wing backs have been overseen by myself and many others . The only thing that will carry him initially is his enthusiasm for getting a move , however if you hit a bad run, his true colours will come shining through. If you can be bothered I suggest you get radio commentary of our away game at Huddersfield - at a time when we could’ve mathematically stopped up - the Huddersfield co commentator (ex pro Matt Clarke), said within 1 viewing of him - he can’t be bothered and he wants out ! This was at a time when we could’ve stayed up - says it all. Good luck with the lad , because if it doesn’t go his way you will see …and for the record I think you might struggle next season

''and for the record I think you might struggle next season''

All because I said he was better than the RB that we had, which is true. And you sounded quite bitter. Which was true.
No shots where fired. No nothing. You came here as a guest, said something stupid without foundation wanting a reaction. You got one, then tried to turn it round.
Sorry, not having any of that. It is all in black & white.

I would suggest leaving it here. I can carry on if you really want me to. I will. Just let me know.

You do still have time to put this right. But I will leave that decision to you.