+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Callum brittain

This was your second response ...as a guest on another fan site. Look at the final thing you say.
    I think we both know you wanted a reaction. Well ...you got one. So please don't act like the victim here -

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Cheers though, tells me you are bitter and feel gutted he has left. And he makes us stronger.
    Not in the slightest . I have watched us for 35+ years and far better full backs/wing backs have been overseen by myself and many others . The only thing that will carry him initially is his enthusiasm for getting a move , however if you hit a bad run, his true colours will come shining through. If you can be bothered I suggest you get radio commentary of our away game at Huddersfield - at a time when we could’ve mathematically stopped up - the Huddersfield co commentator (ex pro Matt Clarke), said within 1 viewing of him - he can’t be bothered and he wants out ! This was at a time when we could’ve stayed up - says it all. Good luck with the lad , because if it doesn’t go his way you will see …and for the record I think you might struggle next season

''and for the record I think you might struggle next season''

All because I said he was better than the RB that we had, which is true. And you sounded quite bitter. Which was true.
    No shots where fired. No nothing. You came here as a guest, said something stupid without foundation wanting a reaction. You got one, then tried to turn it round.
    Sorry, not having any of that. It is all in black & white.

I would suggest leaving it here. I can carry on if you really want me to. I will. Just let me know.

You do still have time to put this right. But I will leave that decision to you.

This was your second response ...as a guest on another fan site. Look at the final thing you say.
    I think we both know you wanted a reaction. Well ...you got one. So please don't act like the victim here -

Hall Of Fame
    Cheers though, tells me you are bitter and feel gutted he has left. And he makes us stronger.
    Not in the slightest . I have watched us for 35+ years and far better full backs/wing backs have been overseen by myself and many others . The only thing that will carry him initially is his enthusiasm for getting a move , however if you hit a bad run, his true colours will come shining through. If you can be bothered I suggest you get radio commentary of our away game at Huddersfield - at a time when we could’ve mathematically stopped up - the Huddersfield co commentator (ex pro Matt Clarke), said within 1 viewing of him - he can’t be bothered and he wants out ! This was at a time when we could’ve stayed up - says it all. Good luck with the lad , because if it doesn’t go his way you will see …and for the record I think you might struggle next season

''and for the record I think you might struggle next season''

All because I said he was better than the RB that we had, which is true. And you sounded quite bitter. Which was true.
    No shots where fired. No nothing. You came here as a guest, said something stupid without foundation wanting a reaction. You got one, then tried to turn it round.
    Sorry, not having any of that. It is all in black & white.

I would suggest leaving it here. I can carry on if you really want me to. I will. Just let me know.

You do still have time to put this right. But I will leave that decision to you.
    I dont need to put anything right - message boards are all about opinions at the end of the day, and if you dont like one that doesnt match your own, stop reading them. What you need to look at is the context in which it is written - him as an individual isnt up for a scrap and me thinking you could well struggle means you may well see the worst of him - as we did last season.

If it was an isolated comment then fair do's , but you have chosen to take it as an isolated comment. If you have a persecution complex about your team of choice then that is something you need to remedy

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    I dont need to put anything right - message boards are all about opinions at the end of the day, and if you dont like one that doesnt match your own, stop reading them. What you need to look at is the context in which it is written - him as an individual isnt up for a scrap and me thinking you could well struggle means you may well see the worst of him - as we did last season.

If it was an isolated comment then fair do's , but you have chosen to take it as an isolated comment. If you have a persecution complex about your team of choice then that is something you need to remedy
    No. wrong.
    I do not have to do anything. You are a guest here. This is my final response.
    if you don't like that, stop reading, take your own advice.

Check the first 2 posts and nothing is mentioned with regards to you as a club - the first bullets were clearly fired by Champ95 in my direction by way of personal insults and then regarding the club I support. I have been brought up to stand my ground.

Interesting you wrote this above. As I have shown above, you actually came in firing the shots within your first 2 messages. All I had done is say he was better tha the RB we had. Have you watched Ryan Nyambe much to comment? I noticed Brittain 2 season ago. He looked very good. Both myself and Robin both said the same thing. As we had seen both. How many times had to you seen Nyambe play?

I come from a tough northern town where you defend yourself. As nobody else will.
    I will give out what I get. Be sound, i'll be sound back.
    Be an idiot and go straight on the attack (which you did in your second message, after I simply said he was better than the RB we had) then expect the same back.
    I feel there was no need for you to come here in the manner you did. You clearly wanted to patronise, not chat.
    So you got some back. I'm glad it got under your skin.

Check the first 2 posts and nothing is mentioned with regards to you as a club - the first bullets were clearly fired by Champ95 in my direction by way of personal insults and then regarding the club I support. I have been brought up to stand my ground.

Interesting you wrote this above. As I have shown above, you actually came in firing the shots within your first 2 messages. All I had done is say he was better tha the RB we had. Have you watched Ryan Nyambe much to comment? I noticed Brittain 2 season ago. He looked very good. Both myself and Robin both said the same thing. As we had seen both. How many times had to you seen Nyambe play?

I come from a tough northern town where you defend yourself. As nobody else will.
    I will give out what I get. Be sound, i'll be sound back.
    Be an idiot and go straight on the attack (which you did in your second message, after I simply said he was better than the RB we had) then expect the same back.
    I feel there was no need for you to come here in the manner you did. You clearly wanted to patronise, not chat.
    So you got some back. I'm glad it got under your skin.
    Only 1 person in this looks an idiot and it aint me son. You are the sort who would argue with yourself if given long enough in a telephone box.

It takes alot to get under my skin and a football forum wouldnt do it, so nice try. I think we all see who's skin this has got under. All my points are valid, given with examples and backed up with facts.

Only 1 person in this looks an idiot and it aint me son. You are the sort who would argue with yourself if given long enough in a telephone box.

It takes alot to get under my skin and a football forum wouldnt do it, so nice try. I think we all see who's skin this has got under. All my points are valid, given with examples and backed up with facts.
    Will you be a man and come back when you see that you where wrong?

Brereton will not leave.
    We will not struggle.
    Brittain will go on to have a very good season for us.

....... Will you fk. So lets leave it here.

I have shown you where you came in and began by being a cretin. If you choose to ignore all of that, it is fine.
    From your endless replies it is clear you are not bothered at all, and you where happy to be the bigger man and take the moral high ground and walk away, like a man. 6 days of replying tells me you are 100% in the best position to take the moral high ground. In no way did you come across angered and standing your ground (which you admitted to above) and now you are contradicting all of that by saying you simply came here for a light hearted chat. That's why you said we would struggle within your first 5 sentences. Not because you have an unusual hatred of our small but proud club. But because you are a real well rounded person who was happy to walk away.
    that is why your not here still, standing your ground and firing back shots. because your the one that walked away and acted like a normal person. A real man. Someone who often takes the moral high ground.
    Last edited by champs95; 29-07-2022 at 01:13 PM.

How wrong you where. Funny but what a cretin you are. You could not have gotten more wrong. Classy player Brittain. Thanks for him. He has already improved us from being a decent side to one of the better sides of the division. Cheers for your input

Renno. Where are you hiding son? You gobbed off before a ball was kicked. You had alot to say. And did that ...I know what I know after watching football all my life I'm an expert.....garbage.
    Now its sinking in, that you are clueless. At least have the *******s to crawl out from under that rock and accept you where wrong. Man up.

Renno. Where are you hiding son? You gobbed off before a ball was kicked. You had alot to say. And did that ...I know what I know after watching football all my life I'm an expert.....garbage.
    Now its sinking in, that you are clueless. At least have the *******s to crawl out from under that rock and accept you where wrong. Man up.
    First of all, could you explain the term 'man up'? It has no place in todays society.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 2 league games and 1 cup game hardly make a full season you moron!! I am more of a pragmatist and take the longer term view, both yours and my words could bite the other firmly on the a**e. We won our second game last season and only won another 5 of the next 44!

Have a look through yours and Robins older but recent posts where you have both stated that you think you would potentially struggle this season - you were thinking the same as me, yet when an outsider says it, it's somehow different.

If you have watched football any length of time it should have taught you to be humble when things go well as it can soon turn sour! We have won 2 games out of 3 - do I think we're going to get promoted? Not a chance.

I will simply bide my time ! I will sit back and watch it unfold, while all 3 of you on this forum contradict yourselves

PS I'm glad you've called me out, you've reminded me I need a cabbage

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)