+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: League Cup group match 4: ABERDEEN v Raith Rovers

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Don’t go in the huff….you asked a question and got an answer. Good to see I still annoy you though
    Huff? Pfffffft. It’s wasn’t me who ****ed off over to the Hat when everyone here ignored your idiocy. I hope your ban’s up so that you can post piish over there again.

Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Huff? Pfffffft. It’s wasn’t me who ****ed off over to the Hat when everyone here ignored your idiocy. I hope your ban’s up so that you can post piish over there again.

Bye.
    I posted on both (that is allowed ) Ross McCrorie scored a decent goal yesterday and in fairness he needed a good start to the season since he showed his support for the huns in that final. He could have easily been a target for abuse if things didn’t go well.
    I have been banned from the other site….the mod must have been a friend of you or maybe even a partner? Each to their own I suppose.

Banned for what RJ? There is some ranting over there! This place can be dull as day old dishwater at times, but at least its quite peaceful!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Banned for what RJ? There is some ranting over there! This place can be dull as day old dishwater at times, but at least its quite peaceful!
    Posting Drivel daily,much the same as he does here

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    For calling Bebo (a mod) a gimp. He/she/it went right in the huff and banned me permanently. I upset a lot of the regular clique who didn’t like someone standing their ground. I see they are currently trying to get someone else banned. A bit ridiculous trying to ban someone for posting an opinion on a internet football forum but some people are obviously very very precious.
    On here it’s very peaceful.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567